8 yrs of Garrett. are we better or worse?

gmoney112

Reaction score
tenor.gif

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
his team has won one wildcard playoff game they have been to the playoffs twice they are on a couse now if they don't improve a lot to be picking in the top five of next years draft

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And a TE, and a swing tackle, and a decent backup C/G. And let’s face it T. Smith isn’t all he used to be.
Insert a great QB and he elevated all around him.

We’ve seen it before with an awful OL , no running game with Jag recievers.

kevm3

Reaction score
Garrett has literally had a chance to overturn the WHOLE roster and yet we're still blaming players

Somebody tell me what specialty Garrett brings to the game? Offensive guru? What?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Garrett has literally had a chance to overturn the WHOLE roster and yet we're still blaming players

Somebody tell me what specialty Garrett brings to the game? Offensive guru? What?

You think Garrett makes personal decisions. At best he is a voice in the room at draft time. But its all up to Jerry

timb2

Reaction score
Worse because Garrett has the wrong mentality to be a Head Coach. He wants everyone to be friends and "We are a Family"....We need a hard nosed Bill Parcells type who will keep the players accountable and stand up to our Owners Jed and Jethro Clampett.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Let them have their fantasy.

We just need another new head coach and all of this pays off handsomely.
It’s not that simple. We need a new organization. Head coaches are subservient to this organization. Jerry could make it happen but he won’t. He’s proven that he makes the decisions for his team so we end up with weak coaches with restricted authority.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
And just to make sure that there is no misunderstanding. I think it should be time for Garrett to go, but I'm under no illusion that the type of head coach Jerry will get will change anything. It's only been when Jerry is willing to give up some power when it works out. With that said, I do like how the cowboys have been drafting recently, when they keep Jerry under control.