A Giants loss or a Cowboys win

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
gives us HFA throughout. As much as it pains to say...go Eagles and Skins

Not even going to waste my time rooting for the eagles because I am sure they will lose. My focus is on the Lions

But it will be nice to get a eagles win on thursday.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Anyone dismissing the Eagles needs to keep in mind how much better they play at home. Not to mention Eli is perpetually hexed vs the Eagles.

They actually have not looked that good at home in the last 4 games, vs the vikings, vs the falcons, skins, and packers. The special teams and defense allowed them to beat the vikings and falcons

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Eagles defense or special teams better score, because I can't see their offense putting up any points.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dallas and NY are the two best teams in the nfc. Seattle is right there and I don't think anyone wants to play green bay at this point.

By beating tampa we kind of opened the door for two better teams in GB and Washington.

although tampa should be new orleans and carolina to finish and washington may lose monday and will have a hard time with a giants team coming off 10 days rest.

Dallas needs to beat Detroit and just finish out a fantastic season at home so that eagles game means nothing. I was hoping the eagles would win today so they would be more into the giants game on a short week of the biggest holiday of the year. I assume the eagles will go through the motions and lose to ny thursday.

Wood

Reaction score
Eagles are still playing hard. They still have good DL. Benny Logan is playing for new contract (hello Jerry). I expect few Eli turnovers that will make this close game.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Eagles aren't getting good enough QB play to beat the Giants right now. Unless they're getting defensive scores or ST scores, we're going to have to rely on our Cowboys to just win out. Which is how I prefer it, anyway. At least we don't have a month off from having games that count, as easy as that would be on us fans.
This...Wentz just ain't ready for prime time. Just take out the Lions at home and leave the fretting to the Giants and Commanders, who can fight over the 5 and 6 seeds.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Dallas and NY are the two best teams in the nfc. Seattle is right there and I don't think anyone wants to play green bay at this point.

By beating tampa we kind of opened the door for two better teams in GB and Washington.

although tampa should be new orleans and carolina to finish and washington may lose monday and will have a hard time with a giants team coming off 10 days rest.

Dallas needs to beat Detroit and just finish out a fantastic season at home so that eagles game means nothing. I was hoping the eagles would win today so they would be more into the giants game on a short week of the biggest holiday of the year. I assume the eagles will go through the motions and lose to ny thursday.
It looks like either Washington, New York, or Green Bay/Detroit will be coming to Dallas in the divisional round. Then Atlanta or Seattle for the title.

windjc

Reaction score
gives us HFA throughout. As much as it pains to say...go Eagles and Skins
The Giants are playing a road game on 4 days rest against a team that has nothing to lose but pride. The Giants do not play as well on the road. We may have HFA advantage clinched by Friday.

kramskoi

Reaction score
you say that to say what? That scares you?
Why would it scare me? I'm not on the Dallas Cowboys roster. I'm actually hoping they end up playing the Giants in the divisional round, because if you can't beat your main rival it says something about your team.