A Giants loss or a Cowboys win

Gameover

Reaction score
We're gonna lock it up on Monday, regardless of what happens with the Giants

I told the board for the last 3 weeks that I was concerned about the Bucs, I have zero concern about the Lions. We're going to win by 10+ and it won't be that close. We're taking that fraud out the pasture

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Me too. Even if PHI needed it, I don't think it would matter.

I think they are a little deflated right now, I think they put everything into beating the Giants, after that I think they could have one foot out the door.

mldardy

Reaction score
I kind of like the Eagles in this game. The Eagles are good but t hey have been very competitive lately and the Giants still have trouble scoring. So I like the Eagles at home in a short week.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So the only way we don't get HFA is if we lose both games and the Giants win both games.

I just don't see us going 0-2 and the Giants 2-0 (both games on the road).

I think we are going to be the 1 seed and the Giants the 5 seed.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I assume the eagles will go through the motions and lose to ny thursday.

Eagles/Giants is generally regarding as the most intense rivalry in the NFL these days. Some say second most intense (after Steelers/Ravens). Either way, I don't think the Eagles will go through the motions.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
If the season ended today... I'll take Falcons over Skins and Detroit over NYG in Wildcard round.

Divisional round:
Cowboys vs Lions
Seattle vs ATL

I'll TAKE that scenerio anyday of the week... Dallas vs Seattle NFC Championship game @ AT&T for all the marbles!
ZDYdzAW.jpg

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
If the season ended today... I'll take Falcons over Skins and Detroit over NYG in Wildcard round.

Divisional round:
Cowboys vs Lions
Seattle vs ATL

I'll TAKE that scenerio anyday of the week... Dallas vs Seattle NFC Championship game @ AT&T for all the marbles!
ZDYdzAW.jpg

what about the skins winning 3 games to go 10-5-1 and the Giants losing 2 straight to go 10-6 and miss the playoffs?

vicjagger

Reaction score
FWIW, road teams are 5-12 on Thursdays thus far. Cowboys are one of the 5.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll stick with rooting for a Dallas win.

ragman

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they tanked the game on purpose. You think they want to do us any favors? Not likely.

Rooting for the Eagles feels unnatural somehow. Gives me a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

SMH.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Eagles have a good D and special teams that generates turnovers. Giants offense will turn the ball over at least 2 times. Question is, will Wentz capitalize on them? I think he will. I expect Eagles to win by plenty this Thursday.

For Giants, most important game is the Tampa Bay-Saints game next weekend. If Saints win, Giants are in even if they lose 2 in a row.