A Giants loss or a Cowboys win

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they tanked the game on purpose. You think they want to do us any favors? Not likely.

Rooting for the Eagles feels unnatural somehow. Gives me a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

SMH.

Why? They eliminated so what does it matter?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
The team won't even gameplan less since there's nothing to gain, draft position wise (I'm assuming they won't tank for a higher third round pick). I'm assuming the Eagles will show effort, it just won't be enough

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Doesn't pain me to say it. I'm the biggest Eagles fan in the world this week.

Yeah I don't get the "pain" in rooting against a team that helps us out if they lose. I'll congratulate all my Eagles friends if they help us out in a few days. I'll be rooting hard for Wentz and that goofy team. I don't think they will be the ones to do it but I do the Skins have it in them to knock off the Giants. They pretty much have to win out to get in, right? Need them to be fully focused.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
What are the scenarios for the Giants to miss the playoffs? I know they have to lose the next two but what else has to happen?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

lwehlers

Reaction score
the giants are more likely to lose against the Commanders the the eagles. wentz will have a awful game against the giants defense.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
If Eli plays like he did against us, they might have 6 turnovers.

That game will be fun to watch, if for the sole reason of watching them beat the crap out of each other.

The Giants D is what is keeping them relevant. Our team got 3 big turnovers but no points off of them. That was key in a Giants 10-7 win.

Can the Giant's D get them two more wins in a row? I sure hope not.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
skins win their last 3 games....10-5-1
bucs win their last two.............10-6
giants lose their last two....10-6

So the only way the Giants miss the playoffs is if the skins win out, Bucs win out and the Giants lose out?

Safe to say the GMen are in the playoffs at this point.

cej757

Reaction score
It's crazy that the Giants are 10-4 but if they lose their next two games and Tampa wins its next two games the Giants would be out of the playoffs.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
It's crazy that the Giants are 10-4 but if they lose their next two games and Tampa wins its next two games the Giants would be out of the playoffs.

The skins would have to win out. Even if Tampa wins out and the Giants lose out, giAnts are still in I think.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The skins would have to win out. Even if Tampa wins out and the Giants lose out, giAnts are still in I think.

That would be correct because the skins are the only NFC team fighting for a wildcard with 5 losses. Which means if the Bucs won 2 straight and the Giants lost 2 straight, the Bucs would be 5th and the Giants would be 6th

And the skins would either be 8-7-1 or 9-6-1 and would miss the playoffs