A harsh truth about Dak Prescott for some of you

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol

The fact you’d consider Dilfer a greater QB just because he was on a championship team tells us all we need to know about you.
You're making things up as usual.

Nobody said that Dilfer was the better QB. I simply said that Dilfer sits at the champions table and Romo doesn't.

You have a bad habit of trying to twist things to try and fit your narrative. You know I'm right, but you can't admit it, so you try and change what was said just so you avoid the truth. It's an old and tired tactic, but that stuff don't work on me, so save it, because I'll call ya out on it real quick.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is why Trolls don’t target our owner who is our major culprit this era for not winning a championship is because he has Rings so there childish measurement doesn’t hold up .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're making things up as usual.

Nobody said that Dilfer was the better QB. I simply said that Dilfer sits at the champions table and Romo doesn't.

You have a bad habit of trying to twist things to try and fit your narrative. You know I'm right, but you can't admit it, so you try and change what was said just so you avoid the truth. It's an old and tired tactic, but that stuff don't work on me, so save it, because I'll call ya out on it real quick.
Mountaineer Cowboy the great talent evaluator . If your not on a championship team you suk. Lol

These trolling tactics are so blatant .

phildadon86

Reaction score
Stop what? Pointing out facts lol. I already said hes in the top echelon of quarterbacks what else you want me to do wank him off like you do
Stop making him seem like a turnover machine which is what your original comment made it sound like

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dilfer is one of the poster child QB in how a QB can ride his way into a championship.

The fact a fan would use him in bashing Prescott , Romo or any QB who hasn’t won a championship is all we need to know about that fans agenda here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Mountaineer Cowboy the great talent evaluator . If your not on a championship team you suk. Lol

These trolling tactics are so blatant .
Again, nobody said that. A lot of great players never won championships. You're twisting things thinking that you're somehow out smarting somebody when all you're doing is exposing the holes in your very weak argument. When you have to twist things to fit your narrative then you already lost. Be a man and stop making things up.

Also, I understand why you wouldn't understand what I am saying. When you have a loser/participation trophy mentality like you clearly have shown to have then being a winner or not doesn't matter to you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Again, nobody said that. A lot of great players never won championships. You're twisting things thinking that you're somehow out smarting somebody when all you're doing is exposing the holes in your very weak argument. When you have to twist things to fit your narrative then you already lost. Be a man and stop making things up.

Also, I understand why you wouldn't understand what I am saying. When you have a loser/participation trophy mentality like you clearly have shown to have then being a winner or not doesn't matter to you.
Then please explain your intent in such a foolish statement.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dilfer is one of the poster child QB in how a QB can ride his way into a championship.

The fact a fan would use him in bashing Prescott , Romo or any QB who hasn’t won a championship is all we need to know about that fans agenda here.
Prescott and Romo can't sit at Dilfers table.

A ring that says you are the starting QB of a Super Bowl winning team is required to sit at that table.

Now, go cry about it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Prescott and Romo can't sit at Dilfers table.

A ring that says you are the starting QB of a Super Bowl winning team is required to sit at that table.

Now, go cry about it.
Who cares about this table. This is a way to troll Cowboy fans about their QB’s . There could be no other intent.

You guys are running out of material . Lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Who cares about this table. This is a way to troll Cowboy fans about their QB’s . There could be no other intent.

You guys are running out of material . Lol
You don't care about winning. That's obvious.

Dilfer sits at the only table that matters. The Champions table.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Didn’t call you a liar. I said explain your intent. This appears to simply be trolling Cowboy fans.
Okay, Marino is 20x the QB Dilfer is, but Dilfer is a champion and Marino is not.

Does that make you feel better because I used a different QB that's not a Cowboys? This is a Cowboys forum in case you forgot.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
th

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Rams aren’t in our league, especially on offense.

Stafford is good, but he’s nowhere near the player the media and everyone else portrays him to be. I mean, the guy had Calvin Johnson and still took L after L, season after season.
Calvin johnson wasnt a world beater and the lions only had johnson. Their offense was never stacked. Johnson was good but when it came down to it teams could easily plan to shut him down. Not to mention the lions running games sucked too back then.

Stafford definitely has better offensive peices and i believe he could do more damage than what he did with the lions.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No it’s not cherry picking it’s context.

This black and white view of these stats is really dumbing it down for people who don’t know what they are watching.
so are wins and losses on Dak? or is it a Team thing..

some of you buddies seem to have changed their tune....

so tell us mad genuis...is it on Dak? or is it on the team?

Last edited: