BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
suicide-about-to-jump.jpg

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm fairly certain we will dismantle the eagles. It's the teams after that i'm a little concerned about.

Rayman70

Reaction score
a loss Sunday would be an omen of whats to come. We will finish 10-7. The schedule is just brutal down the final stretch. If we win, we finish 12-5 again, and have a wildcard. Either way, we will end up with a wildcard. Even if we beat the Eagles, they are winning the division barring a massive let down.

Rayman70

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Holy overrection.
yeah, we won't be spiraling, as I don't see us winning the division, even with a win. But what a loss will do is tell us this is the same old team as the last 27 years, good but not great.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There’s no sugarcoating a loss to Nick Siriani on Sunday NF.

It would undo Dak mvp talk , it would validate the notion we can’t step it up vs the big boys and it would destroy our fragile faith in Mike McCarthy.

Ontop of a loss - we’re staring directly at matchups vs Buffalo vs Detroit vs Miami.

This sucker has only just begun folks - the season is about to get hotter than your mother’s cast iron skillet.

This coming off a five alarm fire of a game vs a pretender in Seattle.

Are we up for it ? Do we land Shaq Leonard ?
Can we survive MM’s bizarre clock mgmt moves ? Kicking xp’s when he should go for two ? Passing up lead changing FG’s for 4th and 3 gambles ?
Can we survive our OL run block game that employs a Landry era OL coach?
Can our safeties survive ?

The entire future of this franchise will become crystal clear in 6 weeks - MM , DQ , Dak extension.
Nothing is set in stone.

Hotter than your Mother’s skillet on a Sunday morning.
Why do you feel the need to post the same pointless thread every single week?

JBS

Reaction score
This thread is total nonsense. This game has very minimal implications.

offlimits

Reaction score
There’s no sugarcoating a loss to Nick Siriani on Sunday NF.

It would undo Dak mvp talk , it would validate the notion we can’t step it up vs the big boys and it would destroy our fragile faith in Mike McCarthy.

Ontop of a loss - we’re staring directly at matchups vs Buffalo vs Detroit vs Miami.

This sucker has only just begun folks - the season is about to get hotter than your mother’s cast iron skillet.

This coming off a five alarm fire of a game vs a pretender in Seattle.

Are we up for it ? Do we land Shaq Leonard ?
Can we survive MM’s bizarre clock mgmt moves ? Kicking xp’s when he should go for two ? Passing up lead changing FG’s for 4th and 3 gambles ?
Can we survive our OL run block game that employs a Landry era OL coach?
Can our safeties survive ?

The entire future of this franchise will become crystal clear in 6 weeks - MM , DQ , Dak extension.
Nothing is set in stone.

Hotter than your Mother’s skillet on a Sunday morning.
My gosh. Did you finally run out of cliches? :laugh: