A star is born this season with Trey Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Wait til see what happens in August if Cowboys re-sign Dak to lucrative, record breaking new deal ....

if not, Dak will not re-sign here with Dallas ... and Trey Lance,
becomes new Cowboys starting QB,..

That is the one factor which keeps me from being secure in knowing this is Dak's last year here. . . Jerry the wild card

If it is an honest open competition and Jerry isn't pampering Dak any more. I feel Dak loses out. If Dak manages to hold on to his job I feel it will be a narrow win and He will be on a short leash

Either way we will finally get the best out of Dak and He will have to maintain that level of play all year or Lance will have development His game to the point that He is at least on par with the production Dak could provide. With Lance getting the edge because He is seen as the Future.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I appreciate your fiction.
Is the team going to struggle or not? That is what I keep hearing. Are you one of those who keep making this claim? I ask because I am mot exactly sure who has specifically, but it seems almost unanimous. If this team struggles Dak's stats all go out the window. If the team struggles Dak will play like Hot Garbage. If Dak plays like Hot Garbage with no extension

Why will Lance not play, considering the draft capital spent and the need to know of they should invest in Him

The writing is on the wall

glimmerman

Reaction score
He had a ok O-Line and no real running game and a Defense that can’t stop the run. Dak had statistically the best season of his career. I see why he isn’t afraid to bet on himself. When it comes to playoffs then I do feel the QB needs to go next level and he had a rough game but in the playoffs the teams are more evenly matched across the board. A lot of coaching comes into play also. In game adjustments needs to be made by the staff.

I remember one year around contract time Romo had the playbook on his wrist and he called his own plays. Sink or swim. I saw Dak get to call a preseason game and wondered if that’s in store for him. Don’t think that happens with MM’s job on the line this year.

What I see happening is the pressure put on Lance in the preseason. We will put together a better O-Line and maybe an effort to give him a running game. Dak did it last year with Lamb and TE’s and a guest appear from another WR. This year he will get another WR other than Gallup to learn with. Give him a #2 WR and his TEs along with a run game going into playoffs and if we are lucky enough to make it then he will put the pressure on our Defense.

Will Zimmer get a pass because it’s his first year. He needs to stop the run. Is it such a big ask. I mean it was really bad. Did we get the DTs or will we get it. LBs are needed. All starts in the trenches. They are addressing the O-Line.

Dak may get signed soon. Plenty of time for the decision maker to look at film and stats. Sign him and maybe Lamb and save money on the cap early to sign others. Or let it ride..

NotForLong

Reaction score
LMAO!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who are you kidding? :lmao:

You were never a Dak fan!!! :laugh:
During the Draft process I wanted Him. When we drafted Him I was happy because He would sit and develop. When he came in and drove the Bus I was ecstatic. When He was given the reigns without a competition I was pissed and flabbergasted but not at him.

When the National argument of Tony or Dak raged all year Made me want to pull my hair out of my head. Dak had serious flaws and was in no way better then Romo but many continued to Parrot the 3 mantras of "Momentum" "Locker Room Leader" "And the Next hit Tony takes will either paralyze him for Life or He will die" Never ability or who is the Superior QB just the same Mantas the Talking Head Media were spouting

After Dak threw Dez under the bus I despised him for his immature arrogance and blatant disrespect. The more He threw other players under the bus the more he would show his butt.

He is a Paper Dragon with a Raving Mad Fan Base. Every year more and more Cowboy Fans have come to their senses yet the die hard have sacrificed integrity in order to prop up the Fraud

Steve007

Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

I cannot wait for this season to start. It will be like a breath of fresh air
I think the only way Lance gets on the field is if Dak gets hurt. Dak will look good against bad teams and garbage time. If the Cowboys get in the playoffs it will be another one and done.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I think the only way Lance gets on the field is if Dak gets hurt. Dak will look good against bad teams and garbage time. If the Cowboys get in the playoffs it will be another one and done.
If Dak comes out the gate like He did last year. I could see Lance starting by week 5. It was not pretty last year until after the Bye. When Big Mike did some scheming and the team got on Lamb's back to 12-5

Then we see how Green Bay cracked the code and shut down Lamb leaving Dak floundering and helpless. That tape is still out there in this copy cat league

So I say maybe this off season Mike is not gonna just scheme some plays for Dak. He may put a lot of plays together for Lance. This preseason will be exciting

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
During the Draft process I wanted Him. When we drafted Him I was happy because He would sit and develop. When he came in and drove the Bus I was ecstatic. When He was given the reigns without a competition I was pissed and flabbergasted but not at him.

When the National argument of Tony or Dak raged all year Made me want to pull my hair out of my head. Dak had serious flaws and was in no way better then Romo but many continued to Parrot the 3 mantras of "Momentum" "Locker Room Leader" "And the Next hit Tony takes will either paralyze him for Life or He will die" Never ability or who is the Superior QB just the same Mantas the Talking Head Media were spouting

After Dak threw Dez under the bus I despised him for his immature arrogance and blatant disrespect. The more He threw other players under the bus the more he would show his butt.

He is a Paper Dragon with a Raving Mad Fan Base. Every year more and more Cowboy Fans have come to their senses yet the die hard have sacrificed integrity in order to prop up the Fraud
DAK...

2p-AJuo-Nz-FX8rs-Xz0-KN.gif

H8-EICFZt-Uf-Ud-NLMGea.gif

:lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

GMO415

Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

I cannot wait for this season to start. It will be like a breath of fresh air
chris-rock-slow-down.gif

NotForLong

Reaction score
You're public Dak-hating feelings are the bad joke, buddy. Not looking good at all.

Are you ok?
Not a hater if Dak. Itvis the extreme lengths and verbal wrangling Dak Fans Boys go to is what makes me appear as such

You and your broke squirm so much on every argument and issue you force common sensed people to appear as extremist

Status
Not open for further replies.