A Touch of Hostility...Week 16

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
LatinMind;3763547 said:
the cowboys have still shown the ability to put up points and play(giants game). Cardinals have shown none of that.
They beat the Saints, didn't they? They also have a pretty opportunistic defense, apparently. What is it, 13 int or fumble returns for TD's this year?

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3763541 said:
The main difference of course is that Skelton has been the #1 guy there for quite a while getting all the reps and training and focus. McGee hasn't been.

But forget that info please. Horrible team we were supposed to BLOW OUT. Ergo the misery and hysteria.

3 weeks is quite awhile? :laugh2:

BTW.. our 3rd string QB had a passer rating over 100. Skelton completed 44 percent of his passes and had an 82 rating. So is what QB we had out there really an issue? Nope.

Just another excuse some want to try and make..

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3763558 said:
3 weeks is quite awhile? :laugh2:

BTW.. our 3rd string QB had a passer rating over 100. Skelton completed 44 percent of his passes and had an 82 rating. So is what QB we had out there really an issue? Nope.

Just another excuse some want to try and make..

But our second string QB put us in a huge hole, no?

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
PBJTime;3763562 said:
But our second string QB put us in a huge hole, no?

I'd say our 2nd string QB didn't have much to do with causing our highest paid WR to fall down right as the ball got there, or making Roy Williams drop a pass.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;3763537 said:
ill say i see the cardinals on a weekly basis. Im sure hostile does or used to. I dont know if he'll admit it, but the cardinals are horrible. they cant run cant throw, and play average defense. But come garrett and the cowboys and they make then look good.

Sorry but if u see the cardinals play u know that its not about parity. but a team(cowboys) who still have mediocre preparation.

Hos?
I saw the Cardinals play horrible last night. Do you disagree with this?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Hostile;3763616 said:
I saw the Cardinals play horrible last night. Do you disagree with this?

yup, but can u answer my question before u ask? Or you wont partake in anybodys point proving when it goes against ur all hail garrett agenda?

or will u admit to Garrett not preparing the team as much as YOU would like?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;3763629 said:
yup, but can u answer my question before u ask? Or you wont partake in anybodys point proving when it goes against ur all hail garrett agenda?
I answered it. You just don't like the answer because it Swiss cheeses the point with very little effort.

I just re-read your post. They did not play horrible last night? Is that really your contention?

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3763579 said:
I'd say our 2nd string QB didn't have much to do with causing our highest paid WR to fall down right as the ball got there, or making Roy Williams drop a pass.
Well, you may be right, but I've seen Romo get blasted for throwing to receivers who didn't catch a ball in traffic. But, that's getting a little off topic and you probably had nothing to do with it.

My only thing is, let's give Garrett some time with his first string QB and a healthy Dez, etc. before drawing any real conclusions either way against him. From reading some of your other posts, I think we're on basically the same page. I'm not sure if he'll be the most successful coach in the NFL, but I know I do like what I see as far as discipline and his command presence.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Hostile;3763633 said:
I answered it. You just don't like the answer because it Swiss cheeses the point with very little effort.

you didnt and never do answer a question. but try to side step and accuse people of not "grasping" the game. You do this quite alot i noticed.

Even if you wont admit it, we both know aswell as my dad that the cardinals shouldnt be in a posistion to beat the cowboys.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
LatinMind;3763638 said:
you didnt and never do answer a question. but try to side step and accuse people of not "grasping" the game. You do this quite alot i noticed.

Even if you wont admit it, we both know aswell as my dad that the cardinals shouldnt be in a posistion to beat the cowboys.
Ok, one question at a time. Were they in a position to beat the Saints?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;3763638 said:

You asked if they have been playing horrible all year.

I said they continued to play horrible last night.

You have been answered and we both know it even if you won't admit it.

There is no such thing as "shouldn't be in a position to beat" any team. It does not exist in the NFL.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
PBJTime;3763643 said:
Ok, one question at a time. Were they in a position to beat the Saints?
I would like to request that if you get honest answers and keep asking good questions that you ask why there are no undefeated teams every year in the NFL. According to the mentality of "supposed to win" or "in position to win" the best team should never lose.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Hostile;3763644 said:
You asked if they have been playing horrible all year.

I said they continued to play horrible last night.

You have been answered and we both know it even if you won't admit it.

There is no such thing as "shouldn't be in a position to beat" any team. It does not exist in the NFL.

it does exist. maybe not in dallas. and thats whats wrong with the atmosphere with the organization. they accept it. Sure a coach isnt going to say it to the media. But behind the scenes you know coaches let their teams know it during the week that they had no business losing, or even being close to an inferior team. if you think otherwise then whos really lacking "grasp" of the game?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;3763647 said:
it does exist. maybe not in dallas. and thats whats wrong with the atmosphere with the organization. they accept it. Sure a coach isnt going to say it to the media. But behind the scenes you know coaches let their teams know it during the week that they had no business losing, or even being close to an inferior team. if you think otherwise then whos really lacking "grasp" of the game?
:lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;3763658 said:
Denver beat Houston today. Impossible according to you.

Cincy beat San Diego. Impossible according to you.

Detroit beat Miami. Impossible according to you.

Washington beat Jacksonville. Impossible according to you.

Wow, 5 of 14 games your theory fails. You should stick with it for the last 2.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Hostile;3763665 said:
Denver beat Houston today. Impossible according to you.

Cincy beat San Diego. Impossible according to you.

Detroit beat Miami. Impossible according to you.

Washington beat Jacksonville. Impossible according to you.

Wow, 5 of 16 games your theory fails. You should stick with it.

and you dont think the coaches are telling their players what the hell were you guys doing we have no business losing to these clowns? really u dont?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;3763668 said:
and you dont think the coaches are telling their players what the hell were you guys doing we have no business losing to these clowns? really u dont?
Completely irrelevant, but no. I do not live in a fantasy world where coaches do not know how the game can turn.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Hostile;3763671 said:
Completely irrelevant, but no. I do not live in a fantasy world where coaches do not know how the game can turn.

its only irrelevant to you because it proves the point that it exists and coaches expect it.