A win this week puts Dallas right back in the mix

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I’ll be watching and rooting for a win until we are mathematically out of contention. For now, we’re still in the hunt :starspin:

Go Cowboys! :flagwave:

Techsass

Reaction score
This isn't last year's Eagles, so we could pull it off. They're basically a 20 point team. Unfortunately we're not.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
This is a crooked bookies dream game, everyone expects Dallas to lose, kinda like the Jaguar game, maybe even more so, but they will win and the mob will clean up...

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Upsets happen....course the beagles are historically 15-1 coming off a bye. So there’s that.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
The way this **** show has gone with Redball, they will win and somehow manage to get to 9-7 and barely miss out on the playoffs. The ifs will start, what if Frebeard was available, what if they started with a true 1 at Wr, what if in Houston and Was. With those what ifs the delusion in the FO thinks wow we really should have been 11-5 maybe 12-4 if not for being snake bitten lol. Linehan will prob take the fall and a new OC will come in using Reds tired arse playbook. Same **** different day

Big_D

Reaction score
Upsets happen....course the beagles are historically 15-1 coming off a bye. So there’s that.

It would be a shock if they win. No Irving, no taco, no lee, not so great on the road, offense looks horrendous, probably one of the best defenses in football, the crowd noise, etc.. the deck is certainly stacked against them. and 15-1 off a bye. lol Not looking good at all. Plus Garrett.. I just have no faith in a team coached by this guy any longer. Those days have been over for awhile now.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A loss pretty much eliminates Dallas too.

Which is it going to be?
Well, it could go either way, matey. 50/50. Even Steven as we say in Wirthingham. Even split.
This is fascinating.

Big_D

Reaction score
serinity.gif

lolI The perfect team slogan.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I think the organization will be better off in the long run if the Cowboys poop the bed the rest of the way, criticisms ramp up, coming from all corners of the sporting world and Jerry is forced to save face by making a big move in a different direction.
I would if there was a history of things changing and being legitimately good. It never does though. They just go up and down and never win anything. That’s why I never get an answer from anyone. What good is it,if the FO doesn’t change? All the other stuff is secondary window dressing,because we’ll still all be sitting here doing this over,and over,and over. That was Troy’s whole point. “Yeah,you can do this and that,but they need a FO change of how they’ve been doing things for 20+ years.” only to hear ..”We’re just in a bad stretch.” See?

cristglo

Reaction score
To boot and sadly, I don't think this team will win this Sunday night.

If the result is a loss, which i believe it is going to be, it will underline the mentality of this team.
I agree a blow out loss IMO says the team has given up on Garrett. I think we will all know come Sunday Night.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm fairly convinced we're destined to finish with something like a 6-10 record.

Philly will more than likely drop us like a lead balloon. Not a pretty picture. :rolleyes: