Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

thewireman

Reaction score
No station is reporting this at all. I would think if this is a real story it would have made some news by now

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
If Jerry does get this one "Taken care of" I will have to start referring to him as "The Broom".

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
thewireman;2319788 said:
No station is reporting this at all. I would think if this is a real story it would have made some news by now

Link

:starspin

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm always on record as waiting to see what the facts are. However, I must say I'm extremely disappointed for him and disagreement and fight to be in the same sentence.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
juckie;2319781 said:
Jerrys got a large broom and a large rug.

Juckie, I don't think you understand the Dallas Media and metroplex police departments if something happened it will come out and if nothing happened or something minor took place they will blow it out of proportion or make something up from "unnamed sources".

speedkilz88

Reaction score
CBS 11 has the video clip on their site. (top right of screen)

http://cbs11tv.com/sports

CBS 11 Sources: 'Pacman' Involved In Hotel Scuffle
Reporting
Steve Pickett DALLAS (CBS 11 News) ―
CBS 11 News has exclusive information involving a Dallas Cowboy with a troubled past. Sources confirm to CBS 11 that Adam 'Pacman' Jones was involved in a violent scuffle. The investigation surrounds what happened inside a Dallas hotel overnight.

Jones was banned from the NFL for at least a year because of conduct unbecoming a player. He sat on the sidelines only to come back with the Dallas Cowboys under the assurance and the hope that he would not be involved in any conduct that would be deemed illegal or creating an embarrassment to the league.

The question now is – what happened inside the Joule Hotel? Hotel management wouldn't talk to CBS 11 News and offered no comment regarding the incident. However CBS 11 Sources say there was a violent confrontation, involving Jones, at the hotel Tuesday night.

Sources say police were called after Jones argued with one of his own bodyguards. By the time police arrived he was headed back inside the hotel and patrons could clearly hear a fight going on in the bathroom.

That fight was allegedly between 'Pacman' Jones and a member of his security detail. Security inside the hotel allegedly pulled the two apart. At least one mirror was broken in the confrontation.

Sources say Jones went outside and left the hotel without paying his tab. He was reportedly with a woman who drove the two away from the scene.

There was no police report filed regarding the incident. In a statement, Dallas Cowboys Spokesperson Rich Dalrymple said in part, "The organization has no information regarding the incident involving Adam Jones, therefore they had no comment."

Jones has been arrested in years past for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and faced questions involving a shooting in Atlanta.

CBS 11 News tried to contact Jones for comment but have yet to receive a response.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear news about Pac, but I seriously DOUBT Jerry cuts the only guy in our secondary that has been playing with fire under his rear.

im sure they will just assign a new drone to follow him around.

juck

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2319812 said:
I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear news about Pac, but I seriously DOUBT Jerry cuts the only guy in our secondary that has been playing with fire under his rear.

im sure they will just assign a new drone to follow him around.

Thats what I think too.Either way if there was no police report the nfl cannot do anything.Only Jerry can.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are now saying he was involved with an incident.

Which may mean his body guards were doing their job.

juck

Reaction score
In other news Newman has violent diarrhea.He will not play sunday.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'd bet a large sum Goodell can investigate anything he wants esp in regards to AJ. He's going to want to know what's going on and I'd not want to be anyone that covered anything up regarding Pacman.

My real suspicion is this is either BS or nothing of significance; mostly media garbage.

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
If he spit on the sidewalk it would be all over the news. I'm not jumping to conclusions but if it is true. I'm giving him a new name and he shall be called Just can't get right

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
Ticket just gave some more details....he was at a CD listening party w/Roy williams, Martellus and Tank Johnson, and at some point his security took him from the party, and then the fight in the bathroom happened....so take all that for what it's worth