Adam Schefer reporting Murray intends to sign; no contract signed by Mathews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Reaction score
Smart move by Jerry and Jason for not over paying Murray. This will help Dallas in the long run from a cap perspective.

Thanks for your production Murray. At least we know he may fumble two or three times when he plays Dallas.

Tobal

Reaction score
Well I'm sad a guy I like will be playing for the Eagles, but I'm glad Dallas didn't give in. He's a good hard nosed runner. I don't think he's special and he's not much threat to hit a home run on you and I feel like that's what makes Kelly's system work so well. Maybe he's planning to use Murray for body blows.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Philadelphia's OLine was very good last year. They let Herremans walk this year and i dont understand that one so wait and see. But they had one of the top OLines last year in my oppinion.

There is a cliff between the Cowboys OL and 2nd place.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Smart move by Jerry and Jason for not over paying Murray.

Thanks for your production Murray. At least we know he may fumble two or three times when he plays Dallas.

I know we're all upset and he's more than likely signing with our most-hated rival, but let's not underrate how much he meant to this team last year.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Come on guys....When healthy he is really special..I am not gonna change my opinion. But he made his decision and I am glad JJ/SJ/JG had a strategy and stuck to it... Let'e move on.. our OL will help us produce a new rushing champion :)

:cool:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Philadelphia's OLine was very good last year. They let Herremans walk this year and i dont understand that one so wait and see. But they had one of the top OLines last year in my oppinion.

Their line was much better in 2013 than last year. They had perfect health (much like Dallas did this past season) on the OL and better chemistry. They played a lot of reserves this past year thanks to injuries and Johnson's suspension to start the year.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
This sucks also bc Murray is very familiar with our offense and can give their D a heads up. Will be interesting to see how he fits their scheme, though.

The Natural

Reaction score
Smart move by Jerry and Jason for not over paying Murray. This will help Dallas in the long run from a cap perspective.

Garrett didnt have a say

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I don't want to overpay him and I don't want him on the Eagles. I wish he would go to Oakland. It looks the trade for Bradford is the tipping point for Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.