Adrian Peterson requested trade to Cowboys

phildadon86

Reaction score
Sooooo it's basically the same thing we have now ( minus the freak of nature part) with out the baggage.
Murray well respected by his teammates. No off field issues at all.
You have to load the box to try and stop him. Gets the dirty yards.
Oline loves the guy, he loves them.
Coach wants him back.
QB wants him back because of HIS back.
Sorry, leave AP in the snow.

Don't compare ap to Murray. It's not even close

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Whatever decision they make, I feel confident it will be to our favor financially.
I like both backs. Learning curve for AP, but I'm sure he will make that up quickly.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
He'd have a cap hit of 13 million this year. I don't see us trading for that. Now if he is released that's another issue entirely.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I think the Vikings are driving this BS train, they've been trying to prop up the idea of not parting ways with AD so they can extract a draft pick out of someone and this sounds like a desperate attempt to get some urgency on the situation
I think your pretty close.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I love Murray. My problem is can he stay healthy. Is it a coincidence he played a full season in a contract year?

Can AP stay healthy? Murray played behind a pretty bad Oline for a few years. We fixed that and woolah

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Getting a year older and under a ton of stress. I'll take a worse RB with a fresh record breaking NFL season , than one forced to take a year off for the reasons AP did.

The year off is a good thing. Obviously.

Murray coming off a record breaking NFL season is a bad thing. Obviously.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Can AP stay healthy? Murray played behind a pretty bad Oline for a few years. We fixed that and woolah

He's been injury prone his entire career starting in college. This isn't news lol. You don't want peterson I get it.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The year off is a good thing. Obviously.

Murray coming off a record breaking NFL season is a bad thing. Obviously.

Maybe maybe not. The odds are against him repeating his performance from last year.

But is it really that bad if he runs for 1500 yards instead of 1800?