Adrian Peterson Sweepstakes ***Officially reinstated (again) and merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zordon

Reaction score
it's time for zygi to fold. let him come home. take this 3rd round pick and cookie and be happy. i'm sick of irrelevant franchises holding goat level players hostage.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Would love to see AP in Green and Yellow to watch all the Vikings fans curl up and cry in a corner

erod

Reaction score
it's time for zygi to fold. let him come home. take this 3rd round pick and cookie and be happy. i'm sick of irrelevant franchises holding goat level players hostage.

I recommend we not use your verbiage when we make the call, right as you may be. Lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
Peterson re-instated. Get ready for the rumours to come knocking hard now. And now I have a feeling that AP will finally say something. Some people here are forgetting the interview Peterson had a while back where he brings up Texas repeatedly, and for no apparent reason. Wasnt even part of the question he was being asked. Peterson will be a cowboy. The phone call with Jerry, his agent saying he wants out, Peterson talking about Texas and how if it was up to his wife he would have left Minny already. Everything is pointing to AP playing in Big D next season.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And by the way, the team just did restructure its' most expensive contract. Two of them in fact. That speaks loudly to me.
Yes but they could have done more to Romo and more contracts in general but choose not to. Speaks loudly to me.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
petersoncowboys.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
I've been saying all along....talk everywhere (especially on here) about Dallas wanting Peterson...yet ZERO evidence from the Cowboy FO that it would occur.
Not sayin' it won't, just sayin' :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@RavensInsider: Vikings statement 'The Vikings have been informed that Adrian Peterson has been reinstated. We look forward to Adrian rejoining the Vikings'

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been saying all along....talk everywhere (especially on here) about Dallas wanting Peterson...yet ZERO evidence from the Cowboy FO that it would occur.
Not sayin' it won't, just sayin' :)

What 'evidence' could they provide you where it would not be considered tampering by the NFL?

Just sayin'...

:huh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@RavensInsider: Vikings statement 'The Vikings have been informed that Adrian Peterson has been reinstated. We look forward to Adrian rejoining the Vikings'

Good luck with that!

:thumbup:

They probably 'look forward to competing for a Super Bowl this year too, as if there's a chance of that happening either...

:lmao:

DFWJC

Reaction score
What 'evidence' could they provide you where it would not be considered tampering by the NFL?

Just sayin'...

:huh:

Good point

Obviously I wasn't referring to Jerry or Stephen announcing to ESPN that "we want AP".

My point was that we usually hear plenty of rumblings from the all the so-called VR insiders about stuff like this. They may sometimes be right or wrong, but we would normally here a ton of guys saying we have big interest if he's available.

It's been the opposite of that. If anything, they have said we clearly have no interest.
Now there have been some that would like to see it happen...like a Cowlishaw. But that's just personal wishes.

Assuming Hardy plays 10+ games, they certainly don't currently have the cap room...even with the Romo restructure.
They would (and no doubt could) find a way though.
Cut Carr, give dez a long-term deal, and a few other things
I just don't see it happening....
But again, never say never.

Status
Not open for further replies.