Twitter: Aesthetics are obviously more important than winning

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Couch---it was criminal to have blinding light that caused Wilson to duck so as not to have ball bounce off him into the air for interception....its just plain wrong....i dont want to hear aesthetics

only shows Jerry cares a lot more about his fortune than his team......makes me so upset
He’s admittedly stated he built the stadium for TV and generating revenue not for home field advantage. It’s not breaking news.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Maybe the sun & windows look nice when Jeans giving a tour of her precious “ art “ collection to the Rotary club of Wautaga but for goodness sakes can’t the glare be blocked by an electronic contraption come game day in the 21st century . Put Elon Musk on the project for 3/4 of a billion $$ give or take he will come up the solution ….and then what’s with Angry Brian the punter whacking the overhead big screen TV hanging from the ceiling …really . This is an upgrade from 114 in Irving and Landry’s hole in the roof .

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s admittedly stated he built the stadium for TV and generating revenue not for home field advantage. It’s not breaking news.

Die--the issue is not "who has breaking News"??....the issue is Jerry cares a lot more about his revenue then building a winning team....Jerry mostly only cares "are the cowboys in the news"

does not matter if its bad news or good news....bad news just makes Homers argue more and buy more....and i will admit i am a total Homer with cowboys as my over 50 year fanhood

represents.....but it cuts deeply into my ravaged cowboy heart that Jerry would hurt his own team by not putting up something to block the blinding light...i mean it would only have to be for

a couple of hours as sun goes down.....i have heard Jerry in the past said he expected large buidlings to be built around the stadium that it would have blocked the light ....but watching Wilson

purposely ducking so as not to have football bounce off him and create an interception is criminally wrong under the GORICO cowboy federal statutes...i reealize my statutes carry no weight

but i wish Stephen Jones had the ( cantelopes ) to tell his dad he is hurting his team....we already have bad discipline by leading NFL in penalties and tying NFL record for most penalties

in a playoff game....why make our chances worse when we dont have too?....sorry for the long post....yes i have been told numerous times i need to get a life....but i am already 63 so

good luck with that

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Die--the issue is not "who has breaking News"??....the issue is Jerry cares a lot more about his revenue then building a winning team....Jerry mostly only cares "are the cowboys in the news"

does not matter if its bad news or good news....bad news just makes Homers argue more and buy more....and i will admit i am a total Homer with cowboys as my over 50 year fanhood

represents.....but it cuts deeply into my ravaged cowboy heart that Jerry would hurt his own team by not putting up something to block the blinding light...i mean it would only have to be for

a couple of hours as sun goes down.....i have heard Jerry in the past said he expected large buidlings to be built around the stadium that it would have blocked the light ....but watching Wilson

purposely ducking so as not to have football bounce off him and create an interception is criminally wrong under the GORICO cowboy federal statutes...i reealize my statutes carry no weight

but i wish Stephen Jones had the ( cantelopes ) to tell his dad he is hurting his team....we already have bad discipline by leading NFL in penalties and tying NFL record for most penalties

in a playoff game....why make our chances worse when we dont have too?....sorry for the long post....yes i have been told numerous times i need to get a life....but i am already 63 so

good luck with that
What I meant by “ it’s not breaking news” is this sun glare issue has been an issue since stadium opened. And we’ve known what Jethro’s priories were.

khiladi

Reaction score
We know it from the QB.. who can ‘play the part’ and ‘say the right things’ and put up stats in garbage time..

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak has had no problems playing better at this home stadium in the sunlight. He’s traditionally garbage on the road. Half the time his defenders were saying the reason the offense stalls is because Amari doesn’t show up on the ROAD.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe the sun & windows look nice when Jeans giving a tour of her precious “ art “ collection to the Rotary club of Wautaga but for goodness sakes can’t the glare be blocked by an electronic contraption come game day in the 21st century . Put Elon Musk on the project for 3/4 of a billion $$ give or take he will come up the solution ….and then what’s with Angry Brian the punter whacking the overhead big screen TV hanging from the ceiling …really . This is an upgrade from 114 in Irving and Landry’s hole in the roof .

Ron---they had some guy who could imitate Jerry's voice so well i was tricked at first listening to this radio call....but this guy who sounded exactly like Jerry Jones was saying all the things us fans feel wrong

about Jerry....from the point of view of a gangster talking.....yes i love my billions and my quarter billion dollar yacht where i guzzle blue label Johnny Walker which is about 400 a fifth......and i just watch

the green pouring in as the cowboys are one and done...finally i realized no way this is Jerry for Jerry would not bust himself publicly like that...but what the guy said was NOT WRONG....You know who is

the biggest ******?...me...for being a die hard fan for 50years and even swearing off the cowboys only to be riveted to the screen come September and hollering Go -Cowboys....but i guarantee you

if somehow Jerry became totally insane and made me General Manager we would win a lot more....cause i would hire only the best and coaches that put fear in their players for messing up like ol

Jimmy...somehow i would get Jimmy to agree to a 2-year deal and pay him big...and say Jimmy run the show however you want....just bring us some hardware....these are the kind of dreams

63 year old die hard cowboy fans have.....never will come true