FEATURED AFC Bills-vs-Bengals Game Reschedule Speculation (no conspiracies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Easy solution. Delay the playoffs by one week and cut out that useless bye week before the Super Bowl. They did it in 2001 when 9/11 happened.
That Bye week is for buildup and to get the Stadium ready. They not changing that.

jwitten82

Reaction score
they're going to have to announce something really quickly, its getting pretty late
I think the NFL is waiting for some positive update to come out so they can announce the game, but there's nothing coming out

EST_1986

Reaction score
I think the NFL is waiting for some positive update to come out so they can announce the game, but there's nothing coming out
I seen the family press release and no mention of his health is really concerning, and youre probably right if they had a positive prognosis the game would already be announced

jwitten82

Reaction score
I think it's safe to assume now that they're gonna add another week

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
In a weird way except for the Bills and Bengals it essentially gives teams a bye going into the final game of the season and the playoffs
In reality the Bills & Bengals will have already had a mini extra bye week because they only played a portion of the game on Monday night. I can't imagine that short amount of playing will have tired guys out much.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
That Bye week is for buildup and to get the Stadium ready. They not changing that.
It's already been done once before though so we know it's possible. I get moving the superbowl is a huge task that may be unrealistic, but they can get everything ready in a week. It's in Arizona so it's not like theyll be hosting playoff games the Sunday before or anything. Only difference is with the media week and everything.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Honestly, if KC wins this Sunday, then yeah it should be declared a tie
I really don't see how it can be resolved except by declaring a tie. They can't in all fairness make them play the game then another in just a few days or move the entire playoff schedule back a week so one game can be played.

EST_1986

Reaction score
It's already been done once before though so we know it's possible. I get moving the superbowl is a huge task that may be unrealistic, but they can get everything ready in a week. It's in Arizona so it's not like theyll be hosting playoff games the Sunday before or anything. Only difference is with the media week and everything.
they can absolutely get the stadium ready in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.