FEATURED AFC Bills-vs-Bengals Game Reschedule Speculation (no conspiracies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Don’t see how they can fit it in, they’ll each likely end with 16.25 games played. The stats gained up to the delay are official, so I wonder if they assess both teams a tie or just ignore it

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It's already been done once before though so we know it's possible. I get moving the superbowl is a huge task that may be unrealistic, but they can get everything ready in a week. It's in Arizona so it's not like theyll be hosting playoff games the Sunday before or anything. Only difference is with the media week and everything.
Sadly they won’t move it for a near fatal football injury.:(

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Sadly they won’t move it for a near fatal football injury.:(

And they shouldn't. Cancelling the game and declaring it a tie is good enough. Don't mean to sound cold but people die sad, tragic deaths every day but the world doesn't stop. Hamlin is still alive and hopefully will recover, we just have to all move forward with the positive thought that he's going to get better.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
And they shouldn't. Cancelling the game and declaring it a tie is good enough. Don't mean to sound cold but people die sad, tragic deaths every day but the world doesn't stop. Hamlin is still alive and hopefully will recover, we just have to all move forward with the positive thought that he's going to get better.
I think Cincinnati and Buffalo will play two games by Monday night.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Good. Absolutely no way you can have this game played this week and then asking them to play on Sunday. I don't care about the Covid year examples, this isn't that at all.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If KC wins, then the game needs to be declared a tie, that simple

Yeah that's the next step. Figure out the result of the game. I'm sure both teams will accept a tie. But is it fair to all the other teams in the league who might have been relying on one of the teams to lose to get seeding. All of this comes into play. I know its' not the thing to do discuss out in public but it for sure is behind closed doors. I believe Baltimore was hoping for a Cincy loss to have a shot at the division next week. Or maybe they can still win it next week even with a Cincy loss? I have no idea as I don't keep up with the AFC to that degree.

Let's say it is a tie, how does this affect the AFC playoff picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.