After consideration, Lance did really well

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
From what I saw from the clips, the way the OL was playing, I’m more than willing to watch Dak play without Lamb for this year. It will be fun watching his value drop to about a nickel and dime and a bucket of chicken.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Fans are butt hurt because Lance didn’t throw for 300 yds and 3 TDs.

That’s not gonna happen in preseason week 1.

Not with 2/3s on the OL and WR.

But Lance showed a lot.

You can see why Dallas is giving the kid a lot of playing time.

He needs reps with the 1s also.

He is the future. We need him to succeed.
you sound like a cat, clinging so hard not to fall in the water.....its sad.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
From what I saw from the clips, the way the OL was playing, I’m more than willing to watch Dak play without Lamb for this year. It will be fun watching his value drop to about a nickel and dime and a bucket of chicken.
can I have more ketchup and please don't burn my burger this time. and hurry it up.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
btw... it's rapport

rap·port
/raˈpôr/
noun

1. a close and harmonious relationship in which the people or groups concerned understand each other's feelings or ideas and communicate well.
    "she was able to establish a good rapport with the children"
All manner of grammar and spelling errors in professional writing, with dedicated editors....but HERE....is where you make your stand.
Mkay. You really showed him!

By the way, I'm the resident grammar cop here at work. But we are a technical service lab issuing detailed reports...not a sports message board.

And of course you did this for some other reason than being offended about the misspell. Right?
:laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He’s made of glass.

He wouldn’t last 3 games.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After further review, Lance was meh. He had zero interceptions...boohoo bring out the parade.

He had ZERO tds... oh wait tell the parade to wait.

He had 4.7 ypa. Which tells me he dumps it off. Because he is afraid to push the ball down field. He missed WRs by a mile at times which tells me he is afraid to make tight throws.

He couldn't score when defense gave him 4 turnovers..

Lance was the pure definition of average to below average

But this is you declaring tashard choice is as good as Emmitt Smith and kellen Moore was HOF material.

You know absolutely nothing about player evaluation. Zero. Nada. Zilch.
When dak misses receivers you say they ran bad routes.

khiladi

Reaction score
He’s made of glass.

He wouldn’t last 3 games.
which is more than enough to get him out of here….

Just draft a guy like Carson Beck. I’ve seen enough clips to know he stands in the pocket and actually goes through his reads. Quick release and can hit his intermediate routes.
He’s also 6’ 4”…

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
which is more than enough to get him out of here….

Just draft a guy like Carson Beck. I’ve seen enough clips to know he stands in the pocket and actually goes through his reads. Quick release and can hit his intermediate routes.
But I kinda want us to sneak into that last Wild Care spot just to lose so Dak can leave Dallas as the sole owner of the worst playoff record ever for a QB with at least 5 playoff starts at 2-6.

He's tied for the worst right now with 2 other losers.

That would be the best send off for him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this guy was/is an alcoholic. he is on the wagon, off the wagon. be kind. its not his fault, sometimes he just doesn't know what he is saying.
Man you are in full on insult mode today!

I wanted to look up something you said but you have your comments hidden. Odd.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
OP, ignore all the mouth-breathing Dak trolls. They arent even Cowboys fans. They were secretly hoping Trey did poorly to support their agenda for Dak

With that said, I wont say he did well. He was ok. These bums at receiver he was throwing to and the OL was never going to give him a chance to play really well.

Sidenote: the Cowboys are about to pay Ceedee Lamb $35m a year because they know Dak will look worse than Trey did on Sunday without him

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Man you are in full on insult mode today!

I wanted to look up something you said but you have your comments hidden. Odd.
I don't have my comments hidden. I will check my settings.

it wasn't an insult. it was a fact. he knows it too. I pray for his well being. he needs a lot of help

Status
Not open for further replies.