After further review a week later, Refs stole game from Cowboys vs Packers once again

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Bill Vinovich, the ref in the Saints/Rams championship game was awarded with Super Bowl officiating duties for the following year after that call. At least on the surface he was rewarded instead of punished. I know many Saints fans that haven’t watched another game since that day.
That is embarrassing to be honest. The Punter Araiza from the Bills was black balled from the leauge and not one peep, yet the NFL is about to allow an accused multiple offender back like its nothing. I've stopped watching the NFL except for Cowboys games. No networks will cover an NFL scandal because they all have ties back to the NFL.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Another bitter soul I've made to look like a fool in the past. Rather espouse lies than admit I have a point. There's a few of you out there. I get it. Lol.
You’re a legend in your own mind, and a dufus to everyone else.

Sydla

Reaction score
You're basing your explanation on "what ifs". I'm basing it on facts and videos. That was not a hold that should have resulted in a 1st down.

The only fact you have is a questionable hold. You can’t conclude that cost us the game because you have no idea what happens after that play.

Sydla

Reaction score
I disagree. Ruling out possibly bad/wrong calls in an assessment of what went wrong in the game is unwise if you’re trying to fully analyze the game.

There are many factors in this loss and looking at all of them is not foolish.

It’s foolish to conclude a questionable call in OT cost us the game.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You’re a legend in your own mind, and a dufus to everyone else.

i.e., I can't refute your truth so I'll just double down on my lying. Back to your hole, underling. And contribute something of value on here for once, will ya? I mean, an angry ignoramus does suit you, but still.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The only fact you have is a questionable hold. You can’t conclude that cost us the game because you have no idea what happens after that play.
No one said it cost us the game. It did cost us a chance to win the game.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
i.e., I can't refute your truth so I'll just double down on my lying. Back to your hole, underling. And contribute something of value on here for once, will ya? I mean, an angry ignoramus does suit you, but still.
You are one weird dude. I mean wearing chick’s underwear weird.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You are one weird dude. I mean wearing chick’s underwear weird.

Again, contribute something of worth instead of your angry garbage for once. Life's not that bad. Even you morons find a nugget here and there.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
:lmao: You sure think highly of yourself. Why I have no idea.

Well, you're a fan of mine so you tell me. Is it your PTSD trigger that has you show up solely to spew venom and blindly take up the other person's cause when I'm schooling someone? Does it remind you of when it happened to you? Trauma? You sure as hell don't try to debate me on whatever topic it is (because you know better) so this seems the most likely cause. You're like a frustrated child smashing his Legos because he can't use them properly but it's playing out on a message board in the form of your role of angry fanboi. Perhaps yoga might soothe those jittery nerves.

Sydla

Reaction score
No one said it cost us the game. It did cost us a chance to win the game.

OP said it “screwed us” and has argued in this thread it was the biggest factor in the loss.

Turns out after all this BS, it might not have even been that bad a call as McGovern clearly is holding the DTs jersey as Pollard runs by.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
The BOYS coughed up a 14 point lead in that game. They lost the game themselves, no excuses for that. They didn't play right - period. Of course the officiating was terrible - its the NFL. Watch any game for 10 minutes , you see that.