Twitter: Aikman savages Doug Gottlieb on Luck

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm mocking on pansies that don't understand team sports! Yeah, I'm looking at you.
Coach, in all your years as, presumably, an educator, did you not learn to use the pronoun "who" instead of "that"?
As to your use of "pansies," is that a bullying term? Or is it a macho enhancement?

nobody

Reaction score
I played a game of basketball in high school with a fractured finger on my shooting hand. You should've seen the size of it after the game. I thought I just jammed it until it got looked at the next day.

Comparing a broken finger to broken ribs? lol

Let's see, a finger, which admittedly would hurt when handling a ball, or broken ribs which hurt any time you remotely move your chest, try to breathe, etc. Not to mention broken ribs can damage you if you breathe too deeply, like in a football game. And let's not forget about the hits you can take with broken ribs as opposed to the "hits" you might get in basketball. That must be a nightmare on a finger. Yeah, totally the same thing and now you have the right to talk. :rolleyes:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coach, in all your years as, presumably, an educator, did you not learn to use the pronoun "who" instead of "that"?
As to your use of "pansies," is that a bullying term? Or is it a macho enhancement?
I don't bully, I just call it as I see it. Keep your male enhancements away from me!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So? You would cower if he was tough?
Coach!
You would go in to engage a platoon of Taliban with 2 men?
Bravery and bluff are OK in poker. Not in real life.
What if he is 35, 230, 6'4 and an MMA fighter? You gonna be dumb and fight him or use verbal karate?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I love it. The irony is that Gottlieb's behavior suggests he is desperate to win over millennial fans. Guy is 43 and he acts and writes like he is 23. It must be exhausting for media types to try to stay fresh and hip 24/7 these days. I also never understand how these guys even have jobs. I was at a fairly large party last night and we were all talking about Gottleib. Had to be 15 of us. Everyone hated the guy. Maybe this finally sinks him.

Yes, he's trying to steal the crowd of people my age group like he steals credit cards. And it's failing miserably for him lol.