Twitter: Aikman savages Doug Gottlieb on Luck

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why? R U one of them there bespectacled needle nosed nanny stater pacifists with yer weaselnutts safely secured in a jar under yer' Mum's Sunday brassieres drawer?

*I had a Browning 1919 A-6 configuration .30 cal belt feed & a .50 BMG bolt action up till 5-6 years ago:rolleyes:

Why ... why yes!
Is this Roy?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
When one calls someone out for being a quitter or coward when they don't know that person's circumstances, shouldn't they be questioned too?

*Honestly Bro, I've not followed this thread continuously( it's 31 pages already?), as ,I'll 80% of the time, pull a quote of someone I kinda' like/admire as a forum fellow, if I've a similarly paralleled view with an addendum to shoot the $*** with, ya know? And a lot of times,I'll just randomly drop into a midrange page of a thread just to catch the "drift" or "vibe" of it's direction, I stopped reading thru complete threads a long ways back& I know I'm missing out on some pretty good stuff most of the time, but I'm johnny come lately on 90% of the happening action that goes on around here anyway,But, in answering the posed question?, YES, MOST DEFINITELY .:thumbup:
Stop picking on me. English is my second language, Vavoso!!!!

Now see,Big-G ,all this time, my less than finely tuned ear fer' bean lingo, had me pronouncing that Richard Head reference as to being vocable as "Baboso",,, prolly cuz' I learnt it from some whirtoes ,huh?:lmao:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
*Honestly Bro, I've not followed this thread continuously( it's 31 pages already?), as ,I'll 80% of the time, pull a quote of someone I kinda' like/admire as a forum fellow, if I've a similarly paralleled view with an addendum to shoot the $*** with, ya know? And a lot of times,I'll just randomly drop into a midrange page of a thread just to catch the "drift" or "vibe" of it's direction, I stopped reading thru complete threads a long ways back& I know I'm missing out on some pretty good stuff most of the time, but I'm johnny come lately on 90% of the happening action that goes on around here anyway,But, in answering the posed question?, YES, MOST DEFINITELY .:thumbup:

Now see,Big-G ,all this time, my less than finely tuned ear fer' bean lingo, had me pronouncing that Richard Head reference as to being vocable as "Baboso",,, prolly cuz' I learnt it from some whirtoes ,huh?:lmao:

Your river friends will only bring trouble.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This is highly irregular!
Have you a letter of introduction and introspection?
I have dealt with dolts like you before!
And apparently in a losing/ $*** end of stick type of fashion as well,obviously:rolleyes:
* I got yer dolt ramrod ready,bro! Prepare yer' Casing-liner fer' the reverberatory dolterty backlash that welts& bruises thee of the thin skinned tribeo_O

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And apparently in a losing/ $*** end of stick type of fashion as well,obviously:rolleyes:
* I got yer dolt ramrod ready,bro! Prepare yer' Casing-liner fer' the reverberatory dolterty backlash that welts& bruises thee of the thin skinned tribeo_O
Have you tried Hare Krishna?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I already explained it to you - you watched his presser, but still didn't hear him talking about needing to go through another cycle of pain and rehab....

Even Bruce Arians said yesterday that there is something we are not being told.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...w-luck-retiring-something-has-got-to-be-wrong

And he wasn't being kept out of practice to "be safe" - he has been dealing with this since April, that's a long term injury.

Ah............so you admit that there is no evidence.......................