Twitter: Aikman savages Doug Gottlieb on Luck

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Comparing a broken finger to broken ribs? lol

Let's see, a finger, which admittedly would hurt when handling a ball, or broken ribs which hurt any time you remotely move your chest, try to breathe, etc. Not to mention broken ribs can damage you if you breathe too deeply, like in a football game. And let's not forget about the hits you can take with broken ribs as opposed to the "hits" you might get in basketball. That must be a nightmare on a finger. Yeah, totally the same thing and now you have the right to talk. :rolleyes:
,,,er,,,I crawled on my hands& knee's fer'a goodly piece before rescue with a shattered left leg out in the bum friggin' desert once,,,must be why I don't need no given rights to talk,,,eh?o_O

:lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coach!
You would go in to engage a platoon of Taliban with 2 men?
Bravery and bluff are OK in poker. Not in real life.
What if he is 35, 230, 6'4 and an MMA fighter? You gonna be dumb and fight him or use verbal karate?
I'm 6'4" and 280. So? Little guys don't fight fair. I'm aware of that. Besides, I'm a peaceful man. I like to sit in my pasture and smell the roses, or manure.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sort of like guys with big pickups and carrying guns?
Yep, pretty much the same. Those guys are really hilarious.
You two Briney encrusted mollusk bivalves ought to leave yer' firearm's opined views crammed tight in yer' pie holes,o_O,,, er,,, that big trucks for those stub wicks is kinda' tellingly funny tho.:laugh:

zerofill

Reaction score
I seriously doubt Luck quit because of an ankle sprain... There is probably a lot more to it. He could just sit on IR getting paid, or free the team up to make decisions for their future.
He probably saw some type of writing on the wall, and didn't want to spend half of the rest of his career on comebacks from injury. If his body, heart, or mind is not up to the challenge,
he made the right decision for the team, in reality.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Comparing a broken finger to broken ribs? lol

Let's see, a finger, which admittedly would hurt when handling a ball, or broken ribs which hurt any time you remotely move your chest, try to breathe, etc. Not to mention broken ribs can damage you if you breathe too deeply, like in a football game. And let's not forget about the hits you can take with broken ribs as opposed to the "hits" you might get in basketball. That must be a nightmare on a finger. Yeah, totally the same thing and now you have the right to talk. :rolleyes:
He didn't break a rib though.

nobody

Reaction score
,,,er,,,I crawled on my hands& knee's fer'a goodly piece before rescue with a shattered left leg out in the bum friggin' desert once,,,must be why I don't need no given rights to talk,,,eh?o_O

:lmao:

When one calls someone out for being a quitter or coward when they don't know that person's circumstances, shouldn't they be questioned too?