Twitter: Aikman savages Doug Gottlieb on Luck

eromeopolk

Reaction score
LHmIvIU.png
Have not seen Aikman this mad since oh well:

dallasdave

Reaction score
Your comprehension is laughable. Like yo mask.
I was making the point that to say 1.5% of millennials are good is like saying 1.5% of the greatest generation were good. Try 75% on both groups.
But, like most old people, you envy the millennials' youth, old fart.
YOU HAVE BECOME YOUR OLD, CHAIN-SMOKING, BITTER FATHER!!!:laugh:
Well I hope Luck has a good time in his new life and Gimme those are tough words. :eek::omg::eek:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well I hope Luck has a good time in his new life and Gimme those are tough words. :eek::omg::eek:
Gimme's a tough kinda' guy,rumoured to be tougher than whang leather & y'all know where that's skinned-out & processed from,,,o_O

Hoofbite

Reaction score
He hung the Colts out to dry, there's no denying that.

At the same time, he doesn't need anyone's approval to make the decision he felt was best for the rest of his life. Doug Gottlieb making it a generational statement is just ridiculous.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
There are reports coming out that the Colts have known for weeks that Luck was planning to hang up the cleats, so this was not Luck sitting on the sidelines during a preseason game and suddenly decided, "you know, this, I'm done".

robertfchew

Reaction score
He hung the Colts out to dry, there's no denying that.

At the same time, he doesn't need anyone's approval to make the decision he felt was best for the rest of his life. Doug Gottlieb making it a generational statement is just ridiculous.

I dont think he left them out to dry. As soon as the reports about lucks injury came out I said here we go again. They couldnt even keep their story straight. I told friends watch luck miss the year.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Clearly Luck needs to do what is best for him but hey I admit I would be upset as a Colts fan when 2 weeks before the regular season my starting QB retires. Colts season goes from playoff contender to fighting to stay out of the NFL basement. This late into the year there is nothing the Colts can really do at that position

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I actually think Doug has a point too tho. Didn't Luck owe it to his employer to at least give them an idea in advance that he was thinking about retirement before 2 weeks til kick off? Aikman is right too.
Two weeks notice. That's all I give when changing jobs. :laugh: Just sayin.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Two weeks notice. That's all I give when changing jobs. :laugh: Just sayin.
I know...its just that the stakes are SO HIGH and so many other players livelihoods relied on the 1 player that controls the majority of the plays. Its a raw deal if your were his teammates. It could cost players their jobs, as well as coaches. THE QB position is a different beast.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I know...its just that the stakes are SO HIGH and so many other players livelihoods relied on the 1 player that controls the majority of the plays. Its a raw deal if your were his teammates. It could cost players their jobs, as well as coaches. THE QB position is a different beast.
I honestly thought it was crazy for him to retire right before the season. I bet the fans hate him. He will have to move. lol

Not many qbs do that unless it is a major health concern. It sounds like he was just tired of the cycle.