Signed by Cowboys Alfred Morris is Back

CWR

Reaction score
Ajayi would be a move if they weren't expecting Zeke back anytime soon. This move screams a deal will get done. Morris is likely just a veteran presence in camp that will be gone by week 1.

True, it either screams a deal will get done or they are massively mishandling this lol.

I think its the former. I like Alf, but I don't think this signing would help us.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Not a big deal to me. A good veteran to have around the young guys. Never been a big fan of his but a fan of the person.
I think so too. They had an open spot as well so they don't have to cut anybody. Wasn't there just a Cowboys reporter that said they are close to a deal anyway with Zeke? Think his name was Patrik. Just think the media is going crazy over this. Zeke's agent wants Gurley money. I think Jerry is okay with 12 mil a year but not Gurley money. Zeke will budge. Nobody will pay a RB that much, especially since Gurley is hurt.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The cowboys didn't have the threat of a passing game when Morris was here before. He might show a little more than he did the last time

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Whoa.

I dig it.

We are all about the retro.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
And with our #4 pick .... we addressed running back

It was an overreaction to what happened in 2015. They drafted Elliott thinking that was the problem in 2015, when in fact, running the ball wasn’t the real issue.

DMX690

Reaction score
I guess, the career of, the Legend, that is Darius Jackson is coming to an end.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Now that New Orleans has successfully got Dallas to panic, watch them sign Ajayi.

1siGA90.gif