Signed by Cowboys Alfred Morris is Back

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
And with our #4 pick .... we addressed running back

In 2015, McFadden alone put up the 4th highest rushing yardage total, and at 4.6 YPC. This doesnt include the committee contributions.

In the draft, there wasnt a top QB at #4 and any QB would have been a huge reach. Zeke was a generational RB prospect, we were a team with a great OLine and a run first mentality. We were drafting QB later and a strong run game is huge for a rookie QB.

What you're saying is absurd. We had the 4th overall pick due to a year of hell at QB, not due to a bad running game. How many QBs started that year? 4?

cern

Reaction score
Because the Cowboys thought they had their QB in Tony Romo.

Seriously, after watching clowns like Weeden and Cassel in 2015, do you really think RB was the problem that year? :rolleyes:
I think Zeke reminded us of what Murray did for the team in 2014. Tony's best year because of a running game. Zeke lived up to expectations.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
A body we trust to put out there in preseason against a NFL defense?

When we have Dak out there in the preseason, who do we trust more to protect him in blitz pickup, Morris or the rookies? Since that was never Morris' strong suit, maybe the rookies quickly surpass him, but I wouldn't count on rookies to not miss an assignment until they show that proficiency.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I think Zeke reminded us of what Murray did for the team in 2014. Tony's best year because of a running game. Zeke lived up to expectations.

Murray was here for four years.

We need to stop acting like it was DeMarco who made 2014. The running game was effective because the offense was effective.

Silly

Reaction score

I don't know why. The JG cowboy's don't give a crap about preseason games. He would just be taking snaps away from the youth.

Silly

Reaction score
Somebody please explain why there is an ad for sexy bras on the bottom of my screen. I don't wear bras. I am a man for god's sake. What the hell??/

jujoboys

Reaction score
Why not jay Ajayi ?!

Because his knees are shot. The same reason no other team is going near him. He is an injury settlement waiting to happen at this point in his career.
"If you need three yards, Alfred Morris can get you three yards. If you need seven yards, Alfred Morris can get you three yards."

In 2017 he averaged 4.8 yards per carry with Dallas. 115 carries for 547 yards. He is not Zeke but he provides more insurance than anyone else on the roster at this point. And those who are wanting Jay Ajayi, his knees are shot. He is an injury settlement waiting to happen.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Was Julius Jones busy?

In all seriousness, why not bring in Ajayi?

Google Jay Ajayi along with 2nd torn ACL, degenerative knee condition, injury settlement waiting to happen. If Jay Ajayi had any knees left he would already be signed by someone.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Why would we do that? If we’re gonna just throw somebody out there to get reps at least make it a guy who has a shot to stick.