Signed by Cowboys Alfred Morris is Back

stinkface

Reaction score
Seems fairly predictable if he is on the rooster day one. He is the starter, Pollard is the change of pace. Sounds like a rather predictable offense. I think they must have thought this one up while staying at a Motel 6.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zekes holdout is nothing like Gordon holding out or Bell hold out last year. The Cowboys offense is based on the running game!! The Chargers have already proven they can win throwing the football. Steelers can too but they already had a very good RB in Conner. This team without Zeke is not gonna make the playoffs. They dont have a chance against the Eagles without Zeke. They would of lost to the Seahawks last year without Zeke. People are under estimating his value.

The hold-out is happening as Zeke and esp his Agent know our Passing game and offense is for the Dogs woof woof.:facepalm:
This was proven when Zeke was out for 6 games.
Another problem-dilemma we face due to guess who......#4

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think things with Zeke are more vitriolic, vituperative, and vindictive than thought. FO is clearly not happy. Take it or leave it time. The happy, go lucky Zeke isn't used to this kind of treatment. I think it's a smart move. Got a problem? Nip it in the bud.

Ezekiel, is shaking with proverbial fear, wooo!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morris had a 50 yard TD last year while playing on the 49ers which was a bad team. In 17 Morris had a 70 plus yard run. Morris isn't terrible, he isn't close to Zeke either.

I'm saying that because this isn't a good sign that Zeke is staying. Add in what Jerry said about not needing a rushing champ to win a Superbowl...... For all the Zeke fans, y'all might be cheering for a different team next year.

In the famous words of Alf, "Ha, you kill me."

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Zekes holdout is nothing like Gordon holding out or Bell hold out last year. The Cowboys offense is based on the running game!! The Chargers have already proven they can win throwing the football. Steelers can too but they already had a very good RB in Conner. This team without Zeke is not gonna make the playoffs. They dont have a chance against the Eagles without Zeke. They would of lost to the Seahawks last year without Zeke. People are under estimating his value.
We couldn't even win throwing the ball with Romo. He had his best season when he had a running game.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang. now the excuse of not having the best running back in the league excuse will be used if we lose games. Thank Jerry for the next Dak excuse. sheesh.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Alfred knows the system and probably knows he’s not likely to make the team either.
Yea, ajayi and his agent are probably happy to sit and wait for someone to get injured so he has a chance to start. My prediction is that he signs a one year prove it deal with eyes set on a longer term deal in 2020.

LittleD

Reaction score
Please tell me this is for him to back up Zeke and not replace him.

Can't tell your that cause this move spells Zeke is sitting out maybe the whole season. Jerry is going to play hardball and has Garrett's blessing.
Zeke will be gathering fines and missing game checks...maybe all season.

cern

Reaction score
Murray was here for four years.

We need to stop acting like it was DeMarco who made 2014. The running game was effective because the offense was effective.
Best year rushing in ages. Best year for tony because of the balance. It's pretty simple.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Can't tell your that cause this move spells Zeke is sitting out maybe the whole season. Jerry is going to play hardball and has Garrett's blessing.
Zeke will be gathering fines and missing game checks...maybe all season.

No Zeke means no playoffs.

Does no playoffs mean no more Garrett?

If so, this might not be a bad thing.;)

visionary

Reaction score
This is what happens when your pretend GM behaves like a fan, had no understanding of football, is too busy lining his pocket with concert money and has no back up plan

Enjoy Jerry apologists

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Best year rushing in ages. Best year for tony because of the balance. It's pretty simple.

It is VERY simple.

The running game was great, and Murray's talents were the least influential of that success.