All 62 Starting QBs From The 2021 Season Ranked

Dre11

Reaction score
WHAT????

Comp% 68.8
yards 4212
TD/INT 40/13
passer rating 105.1

That is average,, really guy? That is one of the great QB seasons. And up until breaking his finger he was doing the same things in 2021.

Don't try and compare Dak to Wilson it just won't work at all.

That's Dak season this year, almost exactly the same stats....lol

Dre11

Reaction score
WHAT????

Comp% 68.8
yards 4212
TD/INT 40/13
passer rating 105.1

That is average,, really guy? That is one of the great QB seasons. And up until breaking his finger he was doing the same things in 2021.

Don't try and compare Dak to Wilson it just won't work at all.

DAK
COMP% 68.8
YARDS 4449
TD 37/10
Passer rating 104.2

I'm waiting to see how you spin this.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah this has always been the case and always will be. You have to watch the games to know what happened. You have to see the dropped balls or the INTs that bounce off receivers' chest to know that the QB did nothing wrong on those plays. I guess in the final analysis though people tend to see what they want to see. People who dislike Dak will point to a game (like Denver) where the receivers dropped between 6 and 8 balls on him (depending on how you score it) and declare that it was Dak who was bad. All while ignoring the anemic running game and the defense surrendering 200 yards on the ground. The truth of the matter is Dak did not play nearly as poorly in that game as the perception that came out of it. But for people who don't like Dak that loss was because "He didn't step up and carry the team." Never mind the fact that he hit guys in the chest on several pivotal 3rd downs that could have completely changed that game and his receivers let him down. In some small minds he was supposed to run down and catch the ball for them. That is not to say Dak was flawless in that game or even good.. But I do know that he lost easily 150 yards on dropped balls that day.. and those 150 yards could have made a HUGE difference in that game .. maybe they never get so far down that they abandon the run .. after all Zeke averaged 5.1 ypc that day if I'm not mistaken. Maybe the Cowboys put together a drive or two and get some sort of rhythm going offensively. Then again Moore will abandon the run as soon as we're down one score so maybe it changes nothing.
How about the win or go home 9ers playoff game. I wonder how many actually watched the game with some of the comments. Prescott got sacked 5 times, hit 14 and the pressure percentage was through the roof. They had 14 penalties (None by Dak) and killed a bunch of quality drives. And yet, Prescott had all the TDs, ran one in and had half the rushing yards.
What other teams had all of that mess and the QB bailed them out even more?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
How about the win or go home 9ers playoff game. I wonder how many actually watched the game with some of the comments. Prescott got sacked 5 times, hit 14 and the pressure percentage was through the roof. They had 14 penalties (None by Dak) and killed a bunch of quality drives. And yet, Prescott had all the TDs, ran one in and had half the rushing yards.

Oh I guarantee you 99.9% of them watched it.. The only ones who didn't were guys who had to work and even they would have found time to watch it on the DVR by now. But as I said.. people tend to see what they want to see.. and a lot of people wanted to see that game as "Dak failing." Not the team.. Dak... nothing else that other guys did wrong matters.. Dak didn't take over the game so it's his fault we lost. Here's what I think.. I think Dak was at less than 100% capacity all season. Maybe not because he was injured but because the time spent rehabbing from the various injuries cut into his preparation as well as simple conditioning of his body to function playing high level NFL football. I believe this was especially true after the calf. As someone who has suffered many a strained calf muscles I know how insidious that thing can be. It can fool you into believing you're fine and then when you least expect it you get a stabbing pain up the back of your leg and you have to shut down or tear the achilles. Ask Kevin Durant about that. I guarantee you Dak was watching the NBA playoffs when that happened to Durant and it was in his head every time he felt a tweak in that calf.

Not making any excuses.. you step out on the field you need to be able to get past that kind of crap. Or stay on the sideline. But think about this.. Probably Dak and everybody on the team knew Zeke was hurt more than we were being told from week 5 on. So how could Dak take games off for a strain when this guy was going out there with a torn ligament? So they tough guyed their way through it. In hindsight our season would probably ended up much better if we'd sat them both till they were 100% healed. But with guys like that getting them to sit out games is easier said than done. Which is where the coaches and trainers needed to step in. Both of them should have sat 3-4 games to fully heal up. Zeke should have had the knee scoped and Dak should not have been allowed back on the field until he could demonstrate the ability to be Dak and all that entails. I think Rush could have gone say 2-2 in Dak's absence .. so Dak would have come back to the team being 7-3 heading into the stretch run. At full strength I believe they win all 7 and roll into the playoffs as the one seed. And maybe we're having a very different conversation this offseason.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Joe Burrow was sacked 9 times and the Bengals still won.

Winners win.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Winners win.

Except for the 8 times this season when he didn't? Including the biggest game of his life.. I means seriously.. The strength of the league was the NFC the last couple years.. That could change as some of these young guns like Burrow, Allen, Herbert et al reach their full potential but I could argue the three best teams in the NFL were all in the NFC this year. Rams, Green Bay, Bucs.. and there is a solid argument to be made that the Niners were #4. At least the way they played down the stretch.. and before anybody poo poos that.. remember they were a dropped INT from beating the Rams.. I don't think the Bengals make it out of the divisional round in the NFC this year.. If the Rams receivers would have quit dropping like flies they most likely get blown out of the Super Bowl.. they had no answer for Beckham and Kupp on the field at same time.. Lord help them if Higbee would have been able to go. And no one should forget that 7 of their points were a gift from the refs.. I certainly won't.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You don't even get that you don't get it, lmao.

What...you guys need some purple drank?

How about that booger sugar? Pop a cold one and let's keep our QB out of this...he's just a pampered dude.

You Cowboy fans, you know what I like talking in this forum...because I'm a stupid Cowboy fan like you. I need to move on to another road Friday playing the blues...make me so sad.

Then, I think about it, laugh about it and cry about it and forget about it...and grab my guitar...smoke some herb of loving sound love...at the right time...then move on.

Dre11

Reaction score

Winners win.

Context matter, Tennessee play in that hame was no where near the play of the 9ers, Bengals defense came up big. It wasn't just Burrow, he had a lot of help from his defense and a kicker who didn't miss all postseason

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Context matter, Tennessee play in that hame was no where near the play of the 9ers, Bengals defense came up big. It wasn't just Burrow, he had a lot of help from his defense and a kicker who didn't miss all postseason
Our kicker didn't miss all post season and our defense held the 49ers under their season average in points.

Dak has no excuses for his play.

RaZon

Reaction score
DAK
COMP% 68.8
YARDS 4449
TD 37/10
Passer rating 104.2

I'm waiting to see how you spin this.

Nothing to spin, you see those stats as average, really? Trust me they aren't at all.

Dre11

Reaction score
Our kicker didn't miss all post season and our defense held the 49ers under their season average in points.

Dak has no excuses for his play.

Our defense allowed the defense to hold hog the ball in the first half, Also, in the second half they committed costly penalties. Now to add more context you can't seem to find, The offense didn't do their job on their end either.
The team has no excuse for their play.

RaZon

Reaction score
I said since the last half of 2020, and he has veen.

Give up my man, Russell Wilson had 40 TD's in 2020, and over a 100 passer rating, The guy is a great great QB and all of us who know the game know this , ok?

Hopefully this isn't a Dak vs Wilson thing, that would be silly.

Dre11

Reaction score

Dre11

Reaction score
Give up my man, Russell Wilson had 40 TD's in 2020, and over a 100 passer rating, The guy is a great great QB and all of us who know the game know this , ok?

Hopefully this isn't a Dak vs Wilson thing, that would be silly.

You need to pay more attention

However, as every Seahawks fan who watched last season knows, opposing defenses figured them out, Wilson became a turnover machine, and injuries started piling up. All of this contributed significantly to the offensive struggles down the stretch.

“We hit some bumps in the road,” Wilson continued. “I could have played better. I should have played better. I can do my part, too, obviously, as well. I think what happened was that we had several guys go down up front, we didn’t have our starters, necessarily, and everything else.”

After the first five weeks, defenses of opposing teams frequently gave the Seahawks two-deep looks among other things and they failed to adjust.

“I think on offense, we didn’t adjust great throughout those tough (games),” Wilson said. “We had a couple games we could have adjusted better. That was last year, and I think that ultimately this offseason is really about ‘How can I be the best version of myself?’ And across the board. Ultimately, like I said, my mindset is we should be playing today – or I should say this weekend – so I think that’s really what matters most to me. When I wake up every day, every morning, you have that itch.”