All 62 Starting QBs From The 2021 Season Ranked

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I believe Dak will be passed up by Mac Jones, Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson, and Derek Carr on this list after next season. There might even be some surprise guys that take off next season, so it might even be lower.

I see us losing Cooper. I see the O-Line being another year older and more wear and tear. I see the same with Zeke. So, we're only going to get worse on offense because of those reasons while also not being able to afford top talent.

So, I could see Dak easily being 14-18 by the end of next season.

If they don’t devote a first round pick on OL I agree - he will regress (stats wise) next year.

Honestly, Zeke wasn’t terrible before his injury. If he can fully recover and condition in the offseason he should be able to positively contribute… at least one more year. Need Pollard featured more though, regardless.

The big question is how our WR corps will look like. If we lose both Cooper and Gallup then it bodes ill for Dak and the offense.

Flamma

Reaction score
and you can dump a ton of money on fancy wheels, paint job, leather interior, on a Chevy Nova, but your never turning that Nova into a Vette.

Agreed. But I am responding to this post for one reason, and one reason only. In the mid to late 70s my father had an SS 396 Chevy Nova Forest green, ugliest car you've ever seen. Boarded out to 420 among other things. Fastest car on the roadway. But yeah, not as nice as a Vette. The car he always wanted.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If they don’t devote a first round pick on OL I agree - he will regress (stats wise) next year.

Honestly, Zeke wasn’t terrible before his injury. If he can fully recover and condition in the offseason he should be able to positively contribute… at least one more year. Need Pollard featured more though, regardless.

The big question is how our WR corps will look like. If we lose both Cooper and Gallup then it bodes ill for Dak and the offense.
I think Pollard should get just as many snaps as Zeke, if not more if Zeke continues to look like this stuck in the mud shell of himself.

I don't believe we lose both Cooper and Gallup. I think we'll keep one of them and Dallas seems to have chosen Gallup with the reports of him being a "high priority" for them this offseason. Cooper has been showing frustration and even had Jerry saying snarking comments, so I don't see him coming back. CeeDee, Gallup, and Wilson is better than most, but it's a big downgrade for what we had in 2021. Cooper is a legit #1 receiver and when he was on the field he took pressure off everyone. We didn't miss a beat when Gallup was hurt.

I firmly believe that 2021 was the year we needed to get it done, and of course we couldn't even win a Wild Card game.

Nav22

Reaction score
If opposing teams had any fear of our QB being able to beat them, Zeke and our running game would see many many more holes to run thru. There is not a DC in the league who game plans to stop Dak, but they do game plan to stop Zeke. Rams ran for 43 yards on 23 carries in the SuperBowl 1.9 yards per carry (Akers 1.6 and Henderson 1.8), that's less yards per carry than Zeke's 2.58 YPC against the 49ers......with such a feeble rushing attack during the game Stafford still found a way to put the team on his back for that last drive to win the game...what did Dak do on his last drive?

It's not me who doesn't understand the game my friend...one quick question though..what colour are your Dak pajamas?
LOLLLLLLLLLL

So we had the #1 offense because of Zeke? And not because of our QB who the entire NFL world (players, coaches and execs) agrees is top 10?

Teams were more worried about Zeke than they were about Dak throwing to Cooper/Lamb/Gallup/Wilson/Schultz?

You are truly remedial.

“DURRRR BUT STAFFORD’S LAST DRIVE, YOU GUYS!!! HE’S BETTER THAN RODGERS AND MAHOMES NOW!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Last edited:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
So we had the #1 offense because of Zeke? And not because of our QB who the entire NFL world (players, coaches and execs) agrees is top 10?

Teams were more worried about Zeke than they were about Dak throwing to Cooper/Lamb/Gallup/Wilson/Schultz?

You are truly remedial.

I see your still as confused as ever...we had the number one offense because we piled up points and stats against some very weak *** teams when we played them...of course you would like to think our offense was as good as all those 50 point games against the giants and a depleted washington team or a philly team resting it's starters. As for who DC were more worried about many of them are on record as saying they always plan to stop our running game and let Dak beat them with his arm ( i believe somebody actually posted a quote from a DC)...i wonder why they do that?...You still didn't tell me what colour your Dak pajamas are

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't know that anyone here thinks he is "great." I certainly don't. However if he had stayed on the trajectory he was on before the injury it would have been really hard not to call him that. But true greatness must be shown over time and in the playoffs. He has had one great playoff game, two okay playoff games and one pretty crappy one. That is not greatness. He's got work to do. I believe he will do it. I get that people are impatient for the Cowboys to return to glory and Dak being great is the quickest path to get us there. But he had nothing to do with most of these frustrating years.. We can't pile all that frustration on him. At least I can't.
“ great” is an adjective or description which may mean different things to different people. Much like Elite is.

To me it was a broad stroke and my intention stands as he is more in the middle than some of the extremes on both sides have claimed.

If you are wanting to represent the Homers that’s fine but my stance has always been more of a moderate which Dak is not as good ( do you like that word better) or as bad as the extreme sides have claimed.

Nav22

Reaction score
I see your still as confused as ever...we had the number one offense because we piled up points and stats against some very weak *** teams when we played them...of course you would like to think our offense was as good as all those 50 point games against the giants and a depleted washington team or a philly team resting it's starters. As for who DC were more worried about many of them are on record as saying they always plan to stop our running game and let Dak beat them with his arm ( i believe somebody actually posted a quote from a DC)...i wonder why they do that?...You still didn't tell me what colour your Dak pajamas are
Very 1st sentence.... “your” or “you’re”?

Remedial. Inferior.

“DURRRR BUT WHY DA NFL PLAYERS, COACHES AND EXECS RANK DAK TOP 10 AGAIN!?!? I’M SO CONFUSED BY FOOTSBALLS!!!”

Defense 101 is “stop the run first”, Mr. Inferior. Keep humiliating yourself.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jags, Giants, Texans, Lions and Bears, who were (excluding the Rams' win over them) were a combined 20-59.

So Stafford should thank all those dog teams he faced as well...

LOL.....Do you dare to compare an SB-winning QB to Prescott?:muttley:

P.S.That NFC West is as weak as the NFC East right? Should we discuss how Dak fared against the NFC West teams he faced this past season????:facepalm:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Very 1st sentence.... “your” or “you’re”?

Remedial. Inferior.

“DURRRR BUT WHY DA NFL PLAYERS, COACHES AND EXECS RANK DAK TOP 10 AGAIN!?!? I’M SO CONFUSED BY FOOTSBALLS!!!”

Defense 101 is “stop the run first”, Mr. Inferior. Keep humiliating yourself.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I see your back to be the spelling police again( i spelled it the same way again so you could correct me).....when you got nothing that's your go to move....your as predictable as our overpaid QB..are you sure your not him? Ya i'm sure all these DC plan to stop KC running game over Mahomes or the same for Rodgers or Allen or Brady when he played....DC plan to stop the guy who can beat them...on our team that is not now nor has it ever been Dak

Diehardblues

Reaction score
To be fair a lot of teams stack up stats against the lesser teams . We were 6-0 against our division and 6-6 against the rest .

To me the biggest stat for 2021 is we were 11-0 when rushing for over 100 yards. And our offense struggles when we don’t rush the ball effectively.

Dak still keeps us in contention in most of these games we don’t rush the ball as well but we obviously struggle winning them. It’s why defenses see stopping our running game as a blueprint to stifling our offense and winning the game. Not all defenses are capable .

Nav22

Reaction score
I see your back to be the spelling police again( i spelled it the same way again so you could correct me).....when you got nothing that's your go to move....your as predictable as our overpaid QB..are you sure your not him? Ya i'm sure all these DC plan to stop KC running game over Mahomes or the same for Rodgers or Allen or Brady when he played....DC plan to stop the guy who can beat them...on our team that is not now nor has it ever been Dak
Mr. Inferior, who will be ranked higher when NFL personnel ranks their top players entering 2022.... Dak or Zeke?

Where will Dak be ranked among QBs when NFL players, coaches and execs are polled this offseason? Top 10 or outside the top 10?

Put yourself on record so I can keep laughing at you later, Mr. Inferior. Go ahead.
:thumbup:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
“ great” is an adjective or description which may mean different things to different people. Much like Elite is.

To me it was a broad stroke and my intention stands as he is more in the middle than some of the extremes on both sides have claimed.

If you are wanting to represent the Homers that’s fine but my stance has always been more of a moderate which Dak is not as good ( do you like that word better) or as bad as the extreme sides have claimed.

Well we both know extremists are to be avoided at all costs no matter what the subject. Dak is a good QB. He has work to do to become a great one. He's no worse than one of the 10 best in the league.. Whatever adjective people want to assign to that ranking is fine by me. Well let me rephrase that. Adjectives like "sucks", "average," or "mediocre" are unacceptable because by definition a person ranked in the top 10 at what he does by consensus cannot be described by those terms. He's "good" with work to do.. How does that sound? The only part of your last statement I might take exception to is the word "middle." Unless there are only 20 QBs in the NFL he can't be in the middle. But I guess you were referring to where his play falls in comparison to where people here want to rate him more than his actual ranking?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I thi
Mr. Inferior, who will be ranked higher when NFL personnel ranks their top players entering 2022.... Dak or Zeke?

Where will Dak be ranked among QBs when NFL players, coaches and execs are polled this offseason? Top 10 or outside the top 10?

Put yourself on record so I can keep laughing at you later, Mr. Inferior. Go ahead.
Dak statistically is ranked 9th here so that’s in top 10. I’m not sure everyone would rank him talent wise as a prolific passer as high. And I think where some of the divide is amongst fans.

Zeke was definitely our weaker link this year. Especially in 2nd half of season. Just awful.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well we both know extremists are to be avoided at all costs no matter what the subject. Dak is a good QB. He has work to do to become a great one. He's no worse than one of the 10 best in the league.. Whatever adjective people want to assign to that ranking is fine by me. Well let me rephrase that. Adjectives like "sucks", "average," or "mediocre" are unacceptable because by definition a person ranked in the top 10 at what he does by consensus cannot be described by those terms. He's "good" with work to do.. How does that sound? The only part of your last statement I might take exception to is the word "middle." Unless there are only 20 QBs in the NFL he can't be in the middle. But I guess you were referring to where his play falls in comparison to where people here want to rate him more than his actual ranking?
How many QBs become "great" after 6 seasons?

You either show that you have it or you don't well before year 7. Dak has showed time and again that he is just not built that way.

Nav22

Reaction score
How many QBs become "great" after 6 seasons?

You either show that you have it or you don't well before year 7. Dak has showed time and again that he is just not built that way.
Matthew Stafford had it! That 0-3 playoff record in 12 years in Detroit was impressive!

Keep it up. Good stuff.

Hey, will Dak be ranked top 10 by players, coaches and execs again?

Spitting right in your face in the process?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

Your silly attempts at insults show you to be the child like person you are...NO serious person in the NFL has Dak in his top 10, only the ones who rank off stats (and in Daks case his stats are padded and have been for years) will have him in the top 10. Just so you can understand i will spell it out for you..it doesn't matter who our RB is, Zeke Pollard or some other guy they may draft this year...teams will always focus on stopping our running game 1st because they know Dak can't beat anyone with his arm on a consistant basis and that is why Dak is an average QB

Nav22

Reaction score
Your silly attempts at insults show you to be the child like person you are...NO serious person in the NFL has Dak in his top 10, only the ones who rank off stats (and in Daks case his stats are padded and have been for years) will have him in the top 10. Just so you can understand i will spell it out for you..it doesn't matter who our RB is, Zeke Pollard or some other guy they may draft this year...teams will always focus on stopping our running game 1st because they know Dak can't beat anyone with his arm on a consistant basis and that is why Dak is an average QB
Thank you, Mr. Inferior!!!

So now you’ll feel like a complete idiot when NFL players, coaches and execs all rank him top 10 this offseason..... just like they did last offseason.

No backtracking now, Mr. Inferior. You’re done. Clock is ticking... those rankings will come out soon enough, Mr. Inferior!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Thank you, Mr. Inferior!!!

So now you’ll feel like a complete idiot when NFL players, coaches and execs all rank him top 10 this offseason..... just like they did last offseason.

No backtracking now, Mr. Inferior. You’re done. Clock is ticking... those rankings will come out soon enough, Mr. Inferior!

ohhh so tough with your mediocre insults....just like the way our QB plays...mediocre

DFWJC

Reaction score
Top 10 of starting QBs means basically top 30%...fwiw