All charges dropped vs Lucky Whitehead, warrant rescinded, cops had wrong guy

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Criminals have their evil ways. There are entire rackets on the dark web where things like social security numbers and banking information is sold. All it would take to get his SSN would be a crooked employee at his cell phone company or power company to decide to sell his info online. It's disgusting. Some crooks got my debit card info one time and stole over 800 bucks from my account. I had to have my bank reverse the charges, which fortunately was possible thanks to fraud protection on my account.
:clap::clap::clap: Exactly. I've seen fake credit cards. They use skimmers at gas stations or convenience stores to get your info and plant little cameras to watch you pin entry. Lol

John813

Reaction score
Curious how close the true suspect looked like Whitehead.

Of course I'm not expecting cops to know every NFL player, especially a relatively unknown one, just be funny if the suspect is 6'6 330 and bald.

Nirvana

Reaction score
The Cowboys had somebody investigating it and missed the opportunity to find out it was mistaken identity. I would think that private investigator or whoever has some explaining to do how he missed this.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Again, Lucky can't PR and that was his ticket. Doesn't run or catch that well. Can't block. Don't know about STs. He's not the guy we're looking for. Dunbar was the right guy skill wise but he couldn't stay on the field so........

Not easy to find those guys with speed, quicks, missem', can block well enough, and can get into the route tree.

Who was that guy with the Cards way back when who was so good at it.......Metcalf???? Love/hate relationship with that player who managed to hurt us every time we played them.

Last edited:

CooterBrown

Reaction score
Yesterday, before he was cut I said, "if they cut him and this turns out to be a mistaken identity, they will look stupid." Well, they look stupid.

He probably wouldn't have made the team anyway, but if they were going to cut him they should have done so before training camp. Now it's an embarrassment.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Lucky has added nothing to the team since he was signed and was given a thousand prime opportunities........ he won't be missed

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kristine Leahy.... She called LAvar Ball and bad father and talked crap about him and then when he came back at her on Colins show she immediately played the victim card.

I think shes just a cry baby really.

I have no idea who she is and after reading that, I have no desire to find out more.

sean10mm

Reaction score
I love how a guy is completely dropped as even being a suspect for something, to the point where the police publicly say "lol whoops" and people still talk about him like he was proven guilty in a court of law. Just admit you were wrong and stop being cowards.

Identify theft happens all the time. The crooks even start opening other lines of credit with your info. How is this possible? They already got all your info. That's why companies like lifelock started opening up

Yeah, it's a big form of modern racketeering.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
We can't afford to just start cutting guys when we haven't even played a preseason game yet. What If Switzer tears his ACL or something? What if Lucky is just better than him in preseason? I hate giving guys jobs just based on if they're a draft pick and that's exactly what the Cowboys are doing.
I've seen enough of what Lucky can do to not be concerned about losing him even if Switzer got hurt. If you want to be concerned about a roster fodder guy who shouldn't have even be on the field last year, that is certainly your prerogative. I'm not going to debate it though.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
  • Medical records - maybe at a clinic, doctors office, or hospital
  • Any application for cellular phone, any services application
  • Mail
  • Actually seen luckys social security card
  • Any old job application - knows someone who works there
  • Any old school application - knows someone who works there
  • Gym membership - their database or actual application
  • Leasing office of any place he has lived
  • NFL website to get his full name and dob or cowboys website
  • Hacked his computer, email, or phone
  • Bank
  • Websites that sell that info
  • Family
  • Car lot/ car dealership
  • Skip tracing services sold his info and or knows someone who works there
  • Has connects with equifax or any other credit sompany
  • Military records
So the real question is where do you work out at? I got $40 for the front desk girl/guy

Oh and if you aren't careful, I'll call the cell phone company and redirect your detailed bills to one of my houses so I have details of who you are calling and when plus other juicy info. Sure it may not work all the time, but once in awhile they won't ask for your PIN just name and address to verify.

Then I'm going to make a fake pass port with your info and head to the DMV for a brand new driver license. why passport you ask? DMV aren't trained to detect fake ones.

Alexander

Reaction score
The Cowboys had somebody investigating it and missed the opportunity to find out it was mistaken identity. I would think that private investigator or whoever has some explaining to do how he missed this.
I don't know about that.

If they literally found out about it like we all did when TMZ tweeted it out, there was not enough time for a through investigation.

Just looks like the straw that broke the camel's back and rather quickly. Like they were ready to dump him and emotionally saw the opportunity.

batman36

Reaction score
Again, Lucky can't PR and that was his ticket. Doesn't run or catch that well. Can't block. Don't know about STs. He's not the guy we're looking for. Dunbar was the right guy skill wise but he couldn't stay on the field so........

Not easy to find that guys with speed, quicks, missem', can block well enough, and can get into the route tree.

Who was that guy with the Cards way back when who was so good at it.......Metcalf???? Love/hate relationship with that player who managed to hurt us every time we played them.

Yes, Terry Metcalf. Playing them in St. Louis on a Monday night in the 70's when he was a Cardinal wasn't fun to watch. Neither were a bunch of Sunday afternoon's.

Alexander

Reaction score
  • Medical records - maybe at a clinic, doctors office, or hospital
  • Any application for cellular phone, any services application
  • Mail
  • Actually seen luckys social security card
  • Any old job application - knows someone who works there
  • Any old school application - knows someone who works there
  • Gym membership - their database or actual application
  • Leasing office of any place he has lived
  • NFL website to get his full name and dob or cowboys website
  • Hacked his computer, email, or phone
  • Bank
  • Websites that sell that info
  • Family
  • Car lot/ car dealership
  • Skip tracing services sold his info and or knows someone who works there
  • Has connects with equifax or any other credit sompany
  • Military records
So the real question is where do you work out at? I got $40 for the front desk girl/guy

Oh and if you aren't careful, I'll call the cell phone company and redirect your detailed bills to one of my houses so I have details of who you are calling and when plus other juicy info. Sure it may not work all the time, but once in awhile they won't ask for your PIN just name and address to verify.

I will take it as someone who knows him. If I was going to impersonate an NFL player, I can think of a million others before Whitehead.