All Day Sunday Game Thread

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Man don't tell me we're gonna see Seattle again or it's a possibility that was not a good match up even at home maybe it's a learning lesson but our defense had no answer for them....
I'd rather roll the dice playing at home where we've won 16 straight. Also we're guaranteed 2 home games as long as we win and stay away from (potentially) SF for as long as possible. This is much better than going on the road in the WC and possibly playing on the road the entire post season.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I still think if the Eagles and the Cowboys both lose we still get the division in the number two I don't know I'm confused right now but I'm happy right now that we're once again division leaders and we have the number two seed for now... I didn't think that Washington game was gonna matter now I'm starting to be concerned about Tyler Smith's injury although I think bass played pretty well I like Hoffman as well and against Washington maybe we can afford to rest the most injured players...
If Eagles and Cowboys both lose next week, Cowboys win the division and get a home playoff game, but if Detroit wins next week in that scenario, Detroit would be #2 and Dallas #3. It’s #2 or #3 or #5 for Cowboys. Those are the only possibilities.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Eagles and Cowboys both lose next week, Cowboys win the division and get a home playoff game, but if Detroit wins next week in that scenario, Detroit would be #2 and Dallas #3. It’s #2 or #3 or #5 for Cowboys. Those are the only possibilities.
cool thx I guess we'll just worry about just beating Washington and controlling our own destiny... I know outdoors probably gonna be some weather but if we can't beat Washington in a game that's very meaningful we have no business getting the number 2.. I realize we're probably not gonna have Tyler Smith it's possible we rest two or three of our linen which it we really need that but I think we should be able to beat Washington missing a couple key players... We need to find our run game though this getting old being one-dimensional we literally need to use the Washington game to find our run game...

RonnieT24

Reaction score
So just to be clear...............We beat washington and win the East??
Yes.. today's loss for Philly means they have one more conference loss (4) than we do (3) and they would have the same division record as us (5-1) if both teams win next week. We lost to Philly, AZ and San Fran.. They lost to us, AZ, San Fran and Seattle.

rambo2

Reaction score
Man don't tell me we're gonna see Seattle again or it's a possibility that was not a good match up even at home maybe it's a learning lesson but our defense had no answer for them....
Could be Seahawks or Saints.

Motorola

Reaction score
Buccaneers were down 20-0 at home before scoring a couple of TDs in the last half of the 4th quarter.
Didn't watch the game directly - but their effort the during the first three quarters suggest they knew in the back of their minds a win at Carolina next still gets them the NFC South title.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
For the love of everything, let's not entertain other outcomes and just WIN. If we can't go on the road and beat a very bad team where the entire coaching staff is about to get fired, we deserve NOTHING!!