All Day Sunday Game Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
Need to wait after the Seattle game.
Man don't tell me we're gonna see Seattle again or it's a possibility that was not a good match up even at home maybe it's a learning lesson but our defense had no answer for them....

blueblood70

Reaction score
2 vs 7 at home.
or 5 vs 4 on the road.

I don’t care who the teams are. The home game would be more fun. We still have tempered hopes due to our run defense and OL, lack of run game, but the playoffs are supposed to be fun.

I expect a win in week one and hope for a win in the divisional round. Anything better than that would be a pleasant surprise for me.
Well I don't care that much either but I'm so excited right now I'm trying to put it through my head that we just jump from the fifth seed to the number two seed and possibly playing at home I mean that changes everything...

blueblood70

Reaction score
If we win next week we get the 2
I still think if the Eagles and the Cowboys both lose we still get the division in the number two I don't know I'm confused right now but I'm happy right now that we're once again division leaders and we have the number two seed for now... I didn't think that Washington game was gonna matter now I'm starting to be concerned about Tyler Smith's injury although I think bass played pretty well I like Hoffman as well and against Washington maybe we can afford to rest the most injured players...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
o and dolphins was a terrible loss after holding them to 22 or what ever it was

their defense is really bad
Check your facts. The Dolphins have a very good defense, #4 vs the run. Getting blown out in a game doesn’t make your defense bad.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
No times set for games next week yet, but oh would I love to see the Giants with Tyrod Taylor beat the eagles before our game so we can rest some of our guys in that Washington game. If we are lucky, Philly/NY will be 1:00 with our game flexed to 4:15 or even 8:20.
not..... if we lose and detroit wins, we arent te 2 seed.

Motorola

Reaction score
may be best conference record
SF loses, DAL and DET win next week, the conference records will be -
Forty-niners 10-2
Cowboys 9-3
Lions 10-4
San Francisco has clinched HFA anyway due to head-to-head win over Dallas.