All Day Sunday Game Thread

Chuck 54

Reaction score
For the love of everything, let's not entertain other outcomes and just WIN. If we can't go on the road and beat a very bad team where the entire coaching staff is about to get fired, we deserve NOTHING!!
Someone asked a question. It would be rude not to respond…..lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK, TIME TO KEEP IT TO THE AFTERNOON GAMES. PLENTY OF THREADS THAT WILL COVER DALLAS AND PLAYOFF SEEDING.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Next week’s game should be ours, but except for our first meeting this year where we got an early lead and took them out of their run game, Washington matches up well with us and plays us tough. The big questions:
  • Howell or Brisset at QB
  • Washington’s run game
  • Washington’s receivers will get open if given time
  • Washington’s DL and LBs
Get an early lead. Slow their run game like we did Detroit. Rush the QB effectively.

blueblood70

Reaction score
#5 or the division title is big, but with Tyron, now Tyler, and Hankins, I’m not sure you play any dinged players for the difference between #2 or #3.
Exactly be aggressive but be smart you can't allow players who are dying to get worse and then not having healthy for the playoff game... If we can't beat Washington using Hoffman and bass try to establish a run game I mean we don't deserve the number two we should be able to win missing a few players in this scenario... I'm with you I'm probably not bringing Tyler tyron or hankins and anybody else that might have got dinged up I mean that is missing two guys on your offensive line but I'm thinking good experience for whoever 's there maybe make sure you bring Richard edoga, see which one can play left tackle I've always been curious I think Richards has that body type and can be a lot like Tyler... I want to see him play just weird he's always inactive.

Id start the game with Richards LT-Bass-TB-ZM-Steele if richards gets chazzed greened put edoga in at LT..or if bass struggles be rady to switch early ..

Motorola

Reaction score
Just did a quick look at the standings, don't see how the Rams have not qualified for one of the last two berths.
I guess it might be because if they lose against the 49ers next week and wind up 9-8, Seahawks win their last two, and either the Saints and Packers\Vikings go 9-8, they are out due to tie-breakers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just did a quick look at the standings, don't see how the Rams have not qualified for one of the last two berths.
I guess it might be because if they lose against the 49ers next week and wind up 9-8, Seahawks win their last two, and either the Saints and Packers\Vikings go 9-8, they are out due to tie-breakers.
Yes a lot of scenarios going on.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I remember 2014 and that only applies if all played each other
Maybe so.
But it has already been determined that San Fran has the first seed.
If Dallas and Detroit end the season tied, we become the second seed.
Detroit cannot overtake us unless we lose and they win next week.
I'm only addressing your three-team scenario. A Philly win, Dallas loss voids your scenario.