All Day Sunday Game Thread

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I started a thread on it a while ago if any interest.

I have no idea if I should be rooting for Pit or Sea lol.
I’m going for Steelers. Don’t want to see the Rams. They have two great WR’s, SB winning QB, hungry young RB, one of best defenders in NFL and great head coach. They’ll also want revenge for that whooping we gave them 2 months ago. No thanks!!!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Maybe so.
But it has already been determined that San Fran has the first seed.
If Dallas and Detroit end the season tied, we become the second seed.
Detroit cannot overtake us unless we lose and they win next week.
I'm only addressing your three-team scenario. A Philly win, Dallas loss voids your scenario.
conference, they are 10-1 to our 8-3 and Detroit 7-4.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I’m going for Steelers. Don’t want to see the Rams. They have two great WR’s, SB winning QB, hungry young RB, one of best defenders in NFL and great head coach. They’ll also want revenge for that whooping we gave them 2 months ago. No thanks!!!
revenge is overrated

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OTHER THREADS TO DISCUSS DALLAS AND SEEDING AND SUCH. POSTS AFTER THIS WILL BE DELETED.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TD Seattle. Need them to win to help Bengals, and to help Steelers to have a losing season. If Ravens beat them nest week. But Ravens have nothing to play for.

NickZepp

Reaction score
It'll be pretty hard to figure out who we play till next week works things about no matter what goes on today so I'm just gonna watch these games stress free with no real rooting interests.

Chiefs just look sad.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Shoutout to Jim Nantz for the Southern Arkansas Mulerider reference. Good job, Hudson...onward Mule!!!

mldardy

Reaction score
Eh I don't care. They struggled to beat the Giants today and Stafford is immobile which plays right into our defenses hands. Rams defense is also below average.