Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
I'd argue that the Joey and RW trades were worse than this because they are. We gave up more and Amari could pan out.

No problem with trading for Cooper, just not at the capital we gave them. A second was more than enough.

I agree. We paid more for the other two. But all 3 are in the same mold, and I'll be surprised if this ends up being any better. A 3rd should have gotten it done.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I'd argue that the Joey and RW trades were worse than this because they are. We gave up more and Amari could pan out.

No problem with trading for Cooper, just not at the capital we gave them. A second was more than enough.

The RW trade was the worst trade of the 3 by far.

blueblood70

Reaction score

noones ever happy ET fell through this happens just let it ride it isn't our money.. hope its a 2020 first or 2019 thats a first only if he on our roster in 19 or slips to 2 etc..we dont know the details but weve given more for less.. yes a 2 or 3 would have been better but hey got to do what is needed if we say all we need is a true 1 and a young one we get this year for like 4mil and option for next at 13mil

Dwight

Reaction score
This is just beyond stupid...…….seriously, I'm like so close to being f-ing done with this trash team.

Not even on Madden would you trade a top 15 pick for Amari Cooper...…………….just no words:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I'm close to being done as well.

Jerry Jones is a joke.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cooper is going to want more than what KC gave Watkins when its time to extend him. And frankly I dont think Cooper is a better player than a healthy Sammy Watkins