Video: Amari Cooper: "You Try To Adapt To It"

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Pretty clear what the consensus on Dez was after he went unsigned for months.

But yeah, blame Dak.

Geez people. I know we see everyday people ignoring facts in favor of their own narratives but we can be better than that.
And its pretty clear what the consensus on dak is

There are less than 5 teams in this league that would be looking to make him a starter if he was a Free Agent:

Jags
Dolphins
Bucs
Ravens

He wouldnt come close to starting anywhere else

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
not the stereotypical WR.

dell.0.gif

As I get older I appreciate stuff like this more.

It's supposed to be a fun sport.

If the Thriller dance doesn't scream fun I don't know what does.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
As I get older I appreciate stuff like this more.

It's supposed to be a fun sport.

If the Thriller dance doesn't scream fun I don't know what does.
I think this is mostly generational and little part how folks grew up. Me I never cared about that stuff in a bad way and actually like it. I'm so used to people around me doing things like that when playing and seeing it it isn't a big deal to me. Some older people I know really aren't for it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There are less than 5 teams in this league that would be looking to make him a starter if he was a Free Agent:

Jags
Dolphins
Bucs
Ravens

Would any of the above teams give a no 1 pick for Dak?
I say NO....and Jerry is looking to turn down 2 no 1 picks lol oh Jerry you senile old man...

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I think this is mostly generational and little part how folks grew up. Me I never cared about that stuff in a bad way and actually like it. I'm so used to people around me doing things like that when playing and seeing it it isn't a big deal to me. Some older people I know really aren't for it.

Yea I get it. Not everyone interprets something the same way.

I used to take this sport too seriously. I would have hated Odell when I was a teen.

But I don't have a lot of time nowadays, so if I'm spending a couple hours watching a game I want it to be good ol' stupid fun

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Would any of the above teams give a no 1 pick for Dak?
I say NO....and Jerry is looking to turn down 2 no 1 picks lol oh Jerry you senile old man...
Although you're an extremely boring, broken record...
I will give you that.

Edit: Let me expand:
You're like listening to Yoko Ono and then there are moments when you nod your head, while still thinking the whole of the parts are something you want to throw away.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Jags
Dolphins
Bucs
Ravens

Well.....I will say this...you may not include them in your list but there are some teams who are getting worse QB play than what the Cowboys are getting....and that starts with Commanders, Giants, Denver, Titans, 49ers, Ravens......but I'll let you believe what you want to believe lol. ITs easier for you to digest.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
X a zillion.

Hey, there's players I'm not too fond of myself, but making every post about one player is just sick and pathetic.
Yeah I just don't get it. There's no amount of hate in the world for me to sit there and dedicate every single post to it. I almost wonder is it Dak himself trying to get guys to ride for him and defend him on this site lol. And I notice every time he does it....WillieBeamen likes his posts......its like they are bots are something.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pretty clear what the consensus on Dez was after he went unsigned for months.

But yeah, blame Dak.

Geez people. I know we see everyday people ignoring facts in favor of their own narratives but we can be better than that.

but dez also turned down atleast 2 offers we know of. So its not like he couldn't have been on a team earlier.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah I just don't get it. There's no amount of hate in the world for me to sit there and dedicate every single post to it. I almost wonder is it Dak himself trying to get guys to ride for him and defend him on this site lol. And I notice every time he does it....WillieBeamen likes his posts......its like they are bots are something.
I respect any opinion as long as it's backed up by facts/data, or at least logical conjecture or conclusions.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm under Dak-Attack...lol..:eek:...live long and prosper gent's and throw your insults as they are the only way to avoid the real problem with our teams reality.....Corso do you have any opinion ..... guess not you just like to get along and impress whatever turns you on there bud.....

Hey Ksk where are the good old days when you would boot anyone who criticized Dak.....:huh:
Dak Prescott is the hottest topic here and there's good reason why this is....now if your annoyed at my reality then hit ignore as this is no skin off my back....or go complain to the mods as I'm a Dak hater ....whatever....but remember I'm not the only Non-believer of Dak here and we are getting larger and larger .....thank Dak for that....

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm under Dak-Attack...lol..:eek:...live long and prosper gent's and throw your insults as they are the only way to avoid the real problem with our teams reality.....Corso do you have any opinion ..... guess not you just like to get along and impress whatever turns you on there bud.....

Hey Ksk where are the good old days when you would boot anyone who criticized Dak.....:huh:
Dak Prescott is the hottest topic here and there's good reason why this is....now if your annoyed at my reality then hit ignore as this is no skin off my back....or go complain to the mods as I'm a Dak hater ....whatever....
No you're not, paranoia.
I'm no Dak anything. Check my history bro.

You are a broken record and a boring poster.

Time to recognize.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I respect any opinion as long as it's backed up by facts/data, or at least logical conjecture or conclusions.
Well....I can tell you right here and now expect anything logical or to be backed by facts in a Pappy dog post is like wishing for world peace. Its not happening in this lifetime.