Video: Amari Cooper: "You Try To Adapt To It"

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you're not, paranoia.
I'm no Dak anything. Check my history bro.

You are a broken record and a boring poster.

Time to recognize.

You don't like it bud hit IGNORE....and have a great life Mr. I made a cool impression....but scared to put it out there...the truth that is...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well....I can tell you right here and now expect anything logical or to be backed by facts in a Pappy dog post is like wishing for world peace. Its not happening in this lifetime.

Another Dak-Zoid attacking the Pappy ...attack away will see in the end who comes out correct here ....

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
not the stereotypical WR.

dell.0.gif

So Cooper won't get into a fight with a kicking net when the games not going so great. Like the guy above does. :laugh:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Start taking bets on how quickly any thread on the CowboysZone starts turning into a Dak bash thread. Even when the subject has nothing to do with Dak or the Cowboys as a team even. :lmao2:

stiletto

Reaction score
Above all the garbage that comes with being a Cowboy and some of the fans he will have to deal with...he seems like a good kid and is obviously amazingly talented. I am really feeling we got a good one. I am actually happy they are not FORCING everything to him and allowing the run game to open up.

Since he has arrived, you can see that Zeke is getting more comfortable as well as the Oline. It is all a machine that needed the right pieces. Not sure what happened with the Tenn game but that was Coopers first game and was only there two weeks at the time. Looking forward to seeing him going forward.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Another Dak-Zoid attacking the Pappy ...attack away will see in the end who comes out correct here ....

Correct on what?? That Dak sucks? Ok? And? This is why people are saying you offer nothing to this site. Because you don't. Your main goal is to be right on Dak and instead of enjoying a potential playoff run you are too busy wanting to be right on a message board then you would rather enjoy a playoff run. So what if Dak sucks? What I think about him means nothing. What you think about him means nothing. End the end, the Jones's are the ones who will determine what to do with Dak. Not sure why you don't get that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You don't like it bud hit IGNORE....and have a great life Mr. I made a cool impression....but scared to put it out there...the truth that is...
Yeah... okay.
Ignore the fact you are a boring, broken record...
No.

I can tell this board the Sun rises every day too.
Damn boring buddy.

Time to recognize, instead of being stubborn.
I don't mind the Dak hate, but (like my arguments, way back with @aria back in the day about Zeke- I don't disagree, but don't make every damn post the same thing) making every post the same theme?

Come on man... expand your limited horizons and post about something else.
Something about the D.
Something about Maher.
Something about anything other than attacking Dak and his supporters!

You are a giant yawn on this board.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Boy! ,,, you've done elavated the ire of @Corso to that wrath of rage LEVEL fer' all visual intents&purposes,,, ya-know?,,, & I to be honest about it @PAPPYDOG ,,,? I had to question myself into the very reasoning of taking YOU offa' MY ignore list a mere fortnight past,BRo!,,,:huh:,,,o_O

:star::rolleyes::star:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Boy! ,,, you've done elavated the ire of @Corso to that wrath of rage LEVEL fer' all visual intents&purposes,,, ya-know?,,, & I to be honest about it @PAPPYDOG ,,,? I had to question myself into the very reasoning of taking YOU offa' MY ignore list a mere fortnight past,BRo!,,,:huh:,,,o_O

:star::rolleyes::star:
Old boy can be directly correct and still directly be a crap poster with his myopia.
Truth is truth and I know, for a fact, that peeps just ride past his drivel.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Well.....I will say this...you may not include them in your list but there are some teams who are getting worse QB play than what the Cowboys are getting....and that starts with Commanders, Giants, Denver, Titans, 49ers, Ravens......but I'll let you believe what you want to believe lol. ITs easier for you to digest.
Your post doesn't really change the post you quoted imo.

Commanders would stick with the OG Dak in Smith, Giants/Denver would probably draft a qb but I could see if they'd want Dak. Titans, 9ers, Ravens have qbs recently drafted or they're probably keeping for right now so I don't see those teams doing it. I'll say two outta five teams on your list works. Maybe you have more but I only see a few teams wanting Dak right now if he was a free agent not including Dallas.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
And its pretty clear what the consensus on dak is

There are less than 5 teams in this league that would be looking to make him a starter if he was a Free Agent:

Jags
Dolphins
Bucs
Ravens

He wouldnt come close to starting anywhere else

I think you confused consensus with nonsense speculation. Those are different things

conner01

Reaction score
One concern I had with Coop was the drops
But every receiver on raiders had a lot of drops
I wonder if it’s Carr’s passes or what exactly the deal was there

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I think you confused consensus with nonsense speculation. Those are different things
Speculation that is probably close if it was real. How many teams will switch with Dak? Outside of those teams mentioned can't think of many more and I added why some of those teams might not take Dak.