Twitter: Amazing reports on Dak Prescott's injury recovery

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Well he does have access to some of best doctors and physical therapists so I would think his rehab should be going great just like the majority of NFL players that get injured.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Great news! Dak is ahead of schedule and is working hard to fully recover.

If the Cowboys by some miracle are able to win the division and make the playoffs in January, plus if Dak is able to miraculously play on his ankle/leg, should the Cowboys play him?

:popcorn:

"If' a poem by Eromeopolk kipling

If Goodell is good and delays the season a four month rehab from October is within reason.
If Dak is running at Christmas time and the Cowboys are in contention in NFC Eastern time, Cowboy fans will see no.4 in uniform just in time."

If pigs could fly the sky would smell like bacon.

HanD

Reaction score
The recovery time on a broken ankle is 8 months.

He wont be playing football until July.

He has to learn how to walk again after the cast is removed.

It's been widely reported as 4-6 months stop making up 8 months and learning how to walk. That's an unsubstantiated exaggeration.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

If the Cowboys by some miracle are able to win the division and make the playoffs in January, plus if Dak is able to miraculously play on his ankle/leg, should the Cowboys play him?

That'd be amazing if we can get Dak back if we make the playoffs. Maybe we can turn it into quite a run?

Sydla

Reaction score

No.

Why rush him back for a playoffs that you have little chance of making run in?

The injury is a 4-6 month recovery by most indications. Mid-January would only be 3 months recovery time. There is no chance IMO he'd be back and even cleared by doctors by then.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That'd be amazing if we can get Dak back if we make the playoffs. Maybe we can turn it into quite a run?

Considering all the glorious Playoff runs we have had the past years under Dak theirs only 2 words to post.....SUPERBOWL!!!!:muttley:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

OMG! Yeah, play the guy, that should make your life happy again! The man love from you is really embarrassing!

blumayne38

Reaction score

No

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You talk pretty tough behind a computer screen. If you saw me, I bet you wouldn't say it in person.

Come clean. You have to be a woman. If you are, I can understand your posts better, however, if you are a man, I have never in my life seen a man so in love with another man like you are for your fantasy guy, THE DAK.

No disrespect, but, I would not want to see you in person. Not to chit you, but, I was trained as a Army Ranger so you would not intimidate me at all. Carry on, honey bunch...