Twitter: Amazing reports on Dak Prescott's injury recovery

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Come clean. You have to be a woman. If you are, I can understand your posts better, however, if you are a man, I have never in my life seen a man so in love with another man like you are for your fantasy guy, THE DAK.

No disrespect, but, I would not want to see you in person. Not to chit you, but, I was trained as a Army Ranger so you would not intimidate me at all. Carry on, honey bunch...
Army Ranger? More like an Army punk! All mouth, Jack!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Come clean. You have to be a woman. If you are, I can understand your posts better, however, if you are a man, I have never in my life seen a man so in love with another man like you are for your fantasy guy, THE DAK.

No disrespect, but, I would not want to see you in person. Not to chit you, but, I was trained as a Army Ranger so you would not intimidate me at all. Carry on, honey bunch...
I mean I don’t see anything wrong with his posts what’s wrong with them? We all like Dak man he’s a true professional.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Seeing as how he is a finely tuned athlete and not some fat tub o lard middle aged couch potato I would wager his recovery would be on the low end of the spectrum as opposed longer..

HEY! What did I ever say about you?

I agree, I said from the start Dak would be back for the playoffs if we ended up as a 5-11 Division Champion.

Brax

Reaction score
I know, you be the man!
he's a tough one watch out.
iu

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Fields, wouldn't walk across the street to watch Clemson Barbie, but none of it matters. Neither will be wearing a Cowboys uniform in 2021.

Jerry doesn't care about your fantasies, or the fantasies of anyone else here.

Speaking of Justin Fields, just ran for a TD, Buckeyes up 28-7 going into halftime.

He did throw 2 picks today, but one was tipped like 100 times before it was picked off. :laugh:

cern

Reaction score

Did you carry a scar?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Great news! Dak is ahead of schedule and is working hard to fully recover.

If the Cowboys by some miracle are able to win the division and make the playoffs in January, plus if Dak is able to miraculously play on his ankle/leg, should the Cowboys play him?

:popcorn:

Does anybody think this is bogus reporting from the team?

What part of 4-6 months do people not understand?

That is not based on somebody in the PR dept. It's based on bone healing time and months of therapy coming.

Nobody can say. Every person is different. It's also based on how much pain Dak can stand to get back.

Pain pills will be Daks best friends for the next 6 months.

I think some here also need to start taking pain pills now before the stories start getting too painful to read.

I take these daily for my back surgery. Highly recommended Dak.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...AEAiAEAkgEAmAEAsAEP&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

:huh:

Last edited:

Bigdog

Reaction score
I never had any doubts about how hard he would work to get back, glad the surgery was a success, glad his rehab is going well.

Godspeed young man.
Me too. I never doubt his leadership skills, work ethic or dedication just wish his skill set were as good as his intangibles. Maybe they will.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Me too. I never doubt his leadership skills, work ethic or dedication just wish his skill set were as good as his intangibles. Maybe they will.
My best case thought is that his pocket presence improves and he gets more accurate and not hold the ball as much.

He is not going to be running as much now.

Not worth a risk to his contracts.

:rolleyes: