American Idol season 10

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
I don't watch American Idol I just kinda catch bits when the GF watches it in the same room. I know one thing, whoever did the Nirvana song was horrible, at least in that song.

I also thought the girl Karen should have been given a save, she killed that song IMO.

kristie

Reaction score
tupperware;3881927 said:
I don't watch American Idol I just kinda catch bits when the GF watches it in the same room. I know one thing, whoever did the Nirvana song was horrible, at least in that song.

I also thought the girl Karen should have been given a save, she killed that song IMO.

his name is casey, & i agree that he did awful on that nirvana song.

kristie

Reaction score
tonight's theme was motown, & even though i love the music, i feel like this theme has been used waaaayyyyy too much on idol & needs to be retired. now on to the contestants: who stood out to you guys & who didn't?

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
This was overall a great night. Nobody sucked. The performances that stood out to me were:

Jacob, James, Naima.

Thank you Paul for just standing in one place and singing with your guitar. He was good.

Thia and Stefano didnt do great. They werent bad, just not great.

Prediction time:
Bottom 3
Stefano, Haley, Naima(I dont think she has the fanbase)

Going home:
Stefano

blindzebra

Reaction score
Jacob and James were great.

Lauren, Scotty, Pia, Paul and Naima were very good.

Hailey sucked as usual, Stephano had a rough night, Thia has no clue.

I think Thia goes home.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Muhast;3886086 said:
Pia is so good. Plus that dress tonight mmm

I saw that she is VERY good, but from my impressions, that she is very one-dimensional (again, this was my first episode) and can only belt ballads (ala David Archuleta).

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3886167 said:
I saw that she is VERY good, but from my impressions, that she is very one-dimensional (again, this was my first episode) and can only belt ballads (ala David Archuleta).

And that is fine, there are markets for different types of singers.

Jacob has a great voice but won't win b/c he is a gospel type of singer.
Scotty is really good but won't win b/c he is a country singer.
Pia is beautiful and has a great voice, and could have a Celine Dion type of career.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kristie;3886050 said:
tonight's theme was motown, & even though i love the music, i feel like this theme has been used waaaayyyyy too much on idol & needs to be retired. now on to the contestants: who stood out to you guys & who didn't?
Disagree on stopping the Motown theme. It is always one of the very shows they have. In fact it is the one I like best of all.

I think Thia is gone tonight.

couchscout

Reaction score
dargonking999;3886336 said:
I can't believe so many of you watch this very watered down show.

I can't believe it's 2011 and there are still so many morons out there that can't grasp the concept of "live and let live". How does it effect you that people like this show? Oh thats right, it doesn't. In short, cry more.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
couchscout;3886528 said:
I can't believe it's 2011 and there are still so many morons out there that can't grasp the concept of "live and let live". How does it effect you that people like this show? Oh thats right, it doesn't. In short, cry more.

^This.

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3887315 said:
:mad: @ the Results tonight.

It was a shocker! I knew they were going to save him though! At least now he gets to do the tour. I have heard they make 6 figures for that 3 month tour.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
BlueStar3398;3887413 said:
It was a shocker! I knew they were going to save him though! At least now he gets to do the tour. I have heard they make 6 figures for that 3 month tour.

I dont think Casey or his growl deserved a second shot. Ive only liked him one time and it was way back when he busted out that big bass instrument. But, ever since that it just seems he went by his intense "sexy" look and growl. No thanks.

But, if I have to find a positive, at least the SAVE is out of the way. I hate that new rule. Now, game on.

kristie

Reaction score
BlueStar3398;3887415 said:
I know! Nobody beats David Cook's version of that song!!

exactly & i think that's why stefano ended up in the bottom 3 tonight.