American Idol season 10

kristie

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;3894975 said:
Also, I always thought Fantasia was terrible and she did nothing to change my mind last night. I still can't believe she was a winner. She has the most annoying voice that has ever been on the show.

i know. i still imagine dogs howling in agony every time she sings.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
kristie;3895602 said:
what about james?

I would switch out Casey and substitute him with James or Scotty, maybe even Paul. I like Paul when hes not walking around like hes got ants in his pants.

So My Top Three would go

1. Lauren-Winner
2. Pia-First Runner Up
3. James- 2nd Runner Up

romomania

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3895646 said:
I would switch out Casey and substitute him with James or Scotty, maybe even Paul. I like Paul when hes not walking around like hes got ants in his pants.

So My Top Three would go

1. Lauren-Winner
2. Pia-First Runner Up
3. James- 2nd Runner Up

Very interesting how the last couple posts ranked the contestants. For me Pia and Lusk are top 2 and Lauren as the 3rd with the potential to win it. Scotty is def a 1 trick pony with an incredible trick. Even if he gets eliminated he will have the opportunity to have a very successful career because he specializes in country music with that unique voice.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Apparently James Durbin has made the Jackson family really upset with his "Pepsi moment" on stage comment. Where he mentioned almost catching his hair on fire would be a "pepsi moment" referring to when Michael Jackson caught his hair on fire and had severe burns doing a Pepsi commercial. They think those pain drugs he took due to the terrible accident were what ultimately led to his drug overdose. The same pain meds he became hooked on.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/31/micha...l-american-idol-james-durbin-family-reaction/

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;3896069 said:
Apparently James Durbin has made the Jackson family really upset with his "Pepsi moment" on stage comment. Where he mentioned almost catching his hair on fire would be a "pepsi moment" referring to when Michael Jackson caught his hair on fire and had severe burns doing a Pepsi commercial. They think those pain drugs he took due to the terrible accident were what ultimately led to his drug overdose. The same pain meds he became hooked on.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/31/micha...l-american-idol-james-durbin-family-reaction/

the jackson family is being overly senstive about it IMO. james meant no harm by what he said.

besides i don't see coke, which is an idol sponser, or pepsi getting upset about this

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Steven Tyler w/ Carrie Underwood from Tonights ACM Awards.

Steven still has it. He owns that stage. Pretty fantastic duet. Carrie held her own.

[youtube]jbbIvGVQqKk[/youtube]

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3896948 said:
Steven Tyler w/ Carrie Underwood from Tonights ACM Awards.

Steven still has it. He owns that stage. Pretty fantastic duet. Carrie held her own.

I took two things away from this...

1. Carrie Underwood is freaking hot, but her dressed up as a rocker chick was :eek:... My jaw is still on the floor. She's a goddess...

2. Steven Tyler is a living legend.

kristie

Reaction score
xout;3896952 said:
I took two things away from this...

1. Carrie Underwood is freaking hot, but her dressed up as a rocker chick was :eek:... My jaw is still on the floor. She's a goddess...

2. Steven Tyler is a living legend.

:yourock:

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Well, as expected, Stefano broke that trend. He needs to go.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I always enjoy Jacob and Caseys performances. They are entertaining.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
gonna go with
stefano
Haley
Jacob as the bottom 3.

I like Jacob but I don't think a lot of people will appreciate his voice.
I hate Paul and stefano

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I just finished watching the show and I love Janis Joplin, so Haley made my night.

Pia needs to go up tempo. She's even better than the ballad stuff and she's good there.

Country music is going to love Scotty. I mean that, the country audience is going to love him. He has so much flair and polish for a young kid.

Paul is nuts. How do you sing Johnny Cash with a Bob Dylan voice and smile while you sing that you shot a man in Reno just to watch him die? Like that. Exactly like that.

I think Stefano blew it. He has a good voice, but her didn't push that song enough. Percy Sledge grabbed you by the throat with that song. I listened to Stefano sing it. There's a huge difference.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Stefano is a cheeseball. Jacob over does it. I hope either of them go.

Paul was awesome! He's gonna sell records regardless if he goes much farther in the show or not. He's that unique.

For the record though, I think all of the contestants (outside of Stefano) are very talented and could have easily made it to the top 3 of any previous season. The talent this year is unreal.