American Idol season 10

kristie

Reaction score
Viper;3893481 said:
Thia has a wonderful voice, she is singing to "old" for her age. If someone could bring her youth out, she would knock em dead.

i agree. i wonder though about the show's themes. they seem to work against her.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
IMO, Lauren is the best of the group. Her, Casey and Haley all had a really good night last night. If Casey gets voted off again I may stop watching. Naima needs to go for sure. That reggae version of that song was terrible, not to mention faking a Jamaican accent was ridiculous. Then probably Thia or Stefano need to go. Pia probably has the best voice but she needs to break out from the ballads. Her voice is incredible though.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
kristie;3893472 said:
BTW, what did you guys think of thia? i'm only asking because no one here has mentioned her yet.

I remember her when she was a contestant on Americas Got Talent. She has a very good voice but I think at some point in her life she sang a song like she has done the entire show, and someone told her she was the greatest thing since sliced bread. At that point she decided to stay with that type of music. If she does take a risk, it probably won't go well because she is not that comfortable with it. I hope I'm wrong because she has a fantastic voice. She just needs to learn how to use it.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Lauren, Thia, Naima, or Stefano.

Two of those four better go home tonight.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
xout;3894088 said:

No chance in heck Lauren goes home tonight. None.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
xout;3894088 said:

Lauren? Really? She's one of the best in the competition, IMO.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I really liked Haley for the first time last night. That was great. Lauren Alaina was great too. The rest were okay. No trainwrecks. I think Stefano and Naima should have their bags packed.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I remember the biggest complaint I had with Carrie Underwood was that she was a robot on stage. She just sung and thats it. No connection. No personality. Dead. I said that would be a problem out in the "real world" Boy did she prove me wrong. It took some time (experience) but Carrie has better stage presence.

So here we are with Pia. Much like Carrie during her run, she has herself a set of pipes. But, she does nothing on stage. Just sings the living daylights out of every ballad. Do I dare make the some mistake and say that will hurt her in the "real world"? I just want her to Move a little. Relax. Let loose.

Hopefully all it takes is a little more experience for Pia to come to life.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Thia and Naima.

Thank you america :)

I don't dislike anyone else on the show. Im a happy fan now.

This would be like us getting rid of Barber and Colombo for me :)

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
#SAUSAGE FEST

Only three girls remain.

Wanted Naima to stick around.

I was surprised at Paul being in the B3. I was certain Stefano would be leaving.

I really enjoyed the duet of Lauren Alaina and Scotty on " I told you so"

Next week, Rock n Roll!

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this thing is a set up.

Last week Casey gets the fewest votes then all of a sudden, not in the bottom three but Paul is????

Either way, The right two went home this week.

Stefano goes next week.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3894750 said:
#SAUSAGE FEST

Only three girls remain.

I was surprised at Paul being in the B3. I was certain Stefano would be leaving.

Next week, Rock n Roll!

james will probably have the performance of his life if that's the theme next week.

kristie

Reaction score
i wasn't surprised by naima leaving. i was surprised by this leaving. i thought stefano would be the one to go.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3894750 said:
#SAUSAGE FEST

Only three girls remain.

Next week, Rock n Roll!

She was easily the worst of the bunch. I for one am glad she is gone. Now, the rest are all very talented. Someone has a bad night and it could cost 'em. However, I'm sure most people will vote for their favs no matter how they do.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Also, I always thought Fantasia was terrible and she did nothing to change my mind last night. I still can't believe she was a winner. She has the most annoying voice that has ever been on the show.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3894752 said:

Last week Casey gets the fewest votes then all of a sudden, not in the bottom three but Paul is????

Stefano goes next week.

From the small clip I saw of Casey sing this week, I thought he sang great. I only caught Jacob and Haley sing and thought they were both good. I could tell Naima and Thia were weak, and knew Naima wasn't going to make it. I thought Stephano was a goner too.

romomania

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3894752 said:

Stefano goes next week.

Maybe, but it also makes sense. Casey's performance the week before was awful so he may have deserved to be in the b3 but def not be eliminated. Also people may not vote for their favorites assuming other people will vote for them leaving somebody good in trouble. The elimination last night was dead on perfect. I would have agreed with Paul or Stefano in the bottom 3 but not leaving.

kmp77

Reaction score
Lusk, Stephano and McDonald need to go!!!

Lauren, Pia and Casey are the top 3.