American Idol season 10

kristie

Reaction score
xout;3900587 said:
Well, as expected, Stefano broke that trend. He needs to go.

yes he does. i've been wanting him gone for weeks.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
xout;3900765 said:
Stefano is a cheeseball. Jacob over does it. I hope either of them go.

Paul was awesome! He's gonna sell records regardless if he goes much farther in the show or not. He's that unique.

For the record though, I think all of the contestants (outside of Stefano) are very talented and could have easily made it to the top 3 of any previous season. The talent this year is unreal.

My question is would you listen to him sing on a cd? He is unique and fun to watch but is his voice good enough for an album? I still his bizarre performances and style cover his voice. It's unique but I can't ever picture him making a hit song.

kristie

Reaction score
xout;3900765 said:
Stefano is a cheeseball. Jacob over does it. I hope either of them go.

Paul was awesome! He's gonna sell records regardless if he goes much farther in the show or not. He's that unique.

For the record though, I think all of the contestants (outside of Stefano) are very talented and could have easily made it to the top 3 of any previous season. The talent this year is unreal.

i think that's the reason why there is no clear-cut favorite this year. even i don't have a favorite.

blindzebra

Reaction score
James was the best followed closely by Paul and Scotty. You guys are being hard on Stephano he was not great but Pia was not good tonight IMO.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
blindzebra;3900800 said:
James was the best followed closely by Paul and Scotty. You guys are being hard on Stephano he was not great but Pia was not good tonight IMO.

I thought Pia was pretty good. Yes, she needs to work on her stage presence but she easily has the best voice in the competition. It is effortless with her to belt out those notes.

blindzebra

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;3900990 said:
I thought Pia was pretty good. Yes, she needs to work on her stage presence but she easily has the best voice in the competition. It is effortless with her to belt out those notes.

Pia is a robot of Celine Dion. She bores me to death.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Muhast;3900793 said:
My question is would you listen to him sing on a cd? He is unique and fun to watch but is his voice good enough for an album? I still his bizarre performances and style cover his voice. It's unique but I can't ever picture him making a hit song.

already have. check out Hightide Blues or The Grand Magnolias. Its his original work... its pretty awesome. They are apparently huge in the local music scene in Nashville.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
If I was a bettin man, the bottom three tonight is going to be

Paul (Don't think he deserves it based on last night)

Stefano (Has deserved to be gone for about three weeks now)

Casey (As hard as Randy wants to think the upright bass fiddle is cool, it's not. LOL) Plus as a CCR fan, I thought the rendition of "Have you ever seen the Rain" was one of his weaker performances.

My pick is for Stefano to finally go away.

Top three from last night IMO was Scotty, Lauren and Haley.

I really liked James performance of "While my guitar gently weeps." Never really liked the song much before last night. That says something right there.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Pia got voted off...further proof we men don't vote.
AI just lost half it's male audience.

romomania

Reaction score
MetalHead;3901778 said:
Pia got voted off...further proof we men don't vote.
AI just lost half it's male audience.

Cant believe shes gone. Your right though I watch but don't vote either. What an incredible voice hopefully she gets a good team around her and produces big time music in the near future. Jennifer Hudson was voted off like this, they attributed that situation to a storm in chicago leaving people without phones to vote and has a great career.

Edit:Maybe its fixed, record companies want her now haha

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
well Haley and lauren better get comfy there is no way they go into the top 5 without a few girls and the top 8 has 6 guys. so we should see stefano then Jacob and then another guy go home for three straight weeks

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
What idiots are out there voting for Stefano over Pia? Please stop.

Serious request.

Edit: Just watched it (on DVR). Wow, I feel like they sent the best contestant on the entire show home 9 weeks early. She's hands down the best singer on the show. And she's beautiful.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have not watched it in a while. I have caught a couple of minutes of it here and there...rooting for the metal kid:cool:

With that said and with reading through this thread it seems like the majority believe stefano is the worst by far and should have been voted out long ago.

This leads me to believe that he is the "guy" that people are voting to stay in on purpose as a goof like they did that Sanjiya (no clue how to spell that name).

Some website or group of people get together (as they have done in the past) and flood votes for the worst singer to see how far they can get them.

Sounds like that might be what is going on.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I am convinced now that America doesn't know how to vote for ANYTHING!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Eitherway I expect:

Scotty
Pia
Lauren
Haley
James to all have very successful careers.

Paul/Casey are definite possibilities. Not sure if there voice would carry well enough on the radio to do well. They can sing, but I think watching them perform is better then hearing them. Just my two cents.

At this point I fully expect Scotty to be the first Country American Idol winner. ( I consider Carrie both Pop/Country)