American Idol season 10

kristie

Reaction score
CATCH17;3924944 said:
Sexy

Yeah James was the best tonight. I've hated on him quite a bit but he killed it tonight.

The judges act like they can't give Haley the time of day when evaluating her and its getting on my nerves.

That girl is a Superstar and has some crazy potential. I heard some Alanis in her voice tonight.

absolutely. i hate the way they treat her. she was just amazing tonight & yet they refuse to acknowledge that, which pisses me off. she most definately has superstar potential & a great voice.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Bottom three...

Jacob, Hailey and Casey.

I am so tired of his growling act on EVERY FREAKIN' SONG.

GEez, get a shot or something for the pain, man!

Top three are Scotty, Lauren and James. I don't think any of them has ever been in the bottom three.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
To me the bottom three is Jacob and the 2 girls. Jacob is gone. The suit was a wreck and he did nothing really new. Same old stuff every week. He can sing, but he doesn't entertain.

James owned the show. Flat out took the pink slip.

Scotty was the runner up. He took a risk and it paid off big. His only sin was sharing a stage with James who ought to finally win one of these for the rockers.

Casey is flat out entertaining every single time I see him. Taylor Hicks was too. I feel like that is why he won the year he did. Casey won't win, but he'll be in it for a while.

Lauren came out of her shell a little bit, but stayed in it part way. I want her to pull a Carrie Underwood and sing something like Carrie did with "Alone" by Heart and let loose. Once she did that she was out of her shell and won it all. Lauren has the voice, but lacks the kill.

Haley is a stunner, but she needs perfect song choices to measure up to the others.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Seems almost pre-determined to me that James is gonna win. He get great reviews all the time and I just don't see it. He is ok but not as good as they make him out to be. Plus, how the hell did he get Zakk Wylde to come out with him?

I hope Lauren doens't go home. I think she is terrific she just needs some more experience. I definitely think she has the best voice left in the competition and will probably have the best career.

I'm really pulling for Casey. I like him a lot.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Haley will elbow drop Lauren off the top rope for the 3 count.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Its coming down to Scotty vs James. I still say Scotty wins this.

Lauren is frustrating me. Does she really not know how good a voice she has? Why has she lost so much confidence in herself. ITs so frustrating.

I don't care for Jacob or Casey's style.

Haley, Jacob, Casey in the B3.

Bye bye Jacob.

kristie

Reaction score
CATCH17;3926150 said:
Haley will elbow drop Lauren off the top rope for the 3 count.

:laugh2:

sorry i just thought the wrestling reference was funny.:D

xout

Believer
Reaction score
... I hate this damn show.

Boycotting the rest of the season. I'll buy Paul and Casey's albums when they drop.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
xout;3927407 said:

Boycotting the rest of the season. I'll buy Paul and Casey's albums when they drop.

Casey wasn't good looking enough for the little girls.

kristie

Reaction score
i'm just sad that casey is gone. he was one of my favorites along with haley. i will miss him.:(

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Yay! No more grunting and growling in the middle of a song.

I like Casey but he needs to stop with the campiness of that shtick.

I said from the beginning I thought Lauren, Scotty and James would be the top three. I am pretty sure that's the way it will play out.

I am surprised though that Jacob is still there.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
xout;3927407 said:

No you wont.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I LOVE LOVE LOVE BRUNO MARS :D :D :D :D

IM cool with Casey leaving. His style never pleased me. The worst singer that was left.

Way to go Haley. I didnt think she stood a chance to make it this far after the way the girls were dropping like flies, but she has picked up steam and sticking around.

kristie

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3929149 said:
Yay! No more grunting and growling in the middle of a song.

I like Casey but he needs to stop with the campiness of that shtick.

I said from the beginning I thought Lauren, Scotty and James would be the top three. I am pretty sure that's the way it will play out.

I am surprised though that Jacob is still there.

so am i. he seriously needs to go.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
After watching Thursdays elimination show and how they were acting towards Haley I think the light bulb has finally popped on for the judges.

I expect the judges to make a major push for her this Thursday regardless of how good or bad her performance is because I think they are starting to realise what I already knew.. She is amazing.

kristie

Reaction score
CATCH17;3936762 said:
After watching Thursdays elimination show and how they were acting towards Haley I think the light bulb has finally popped on for the judges.

I expect the judges to make a major push for her this Thursday regardless of how good or bad her performance is because I think they are starting to realise what I already knew.. She is amazing.

:bow:

kristie

Reaction score
CATCH17;3937033 said:
It's going down Kristie. I can just tell how they were acting last week that this is her week.

definately. haley is in it to win it. :D