American Idol season 10

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
5Stars;3858950 said:
What was the name of that little skinny crybaby, awful looking, meth acting chick, that just got married in Vegas?

Damn, she grated on my nerves. The poor bastid that just married her is in for a big surprise once the newlywed stuff comes to an end!

She is hideous...
She was a train wreck, but I could stand her better than that Tatiana chick a few years ago.

kristie

Reaction score
Hostile;3861673 said:
She was a train wreck, but I could stand her better than that Tatiana chick a few years ago.

tatiana made me want to tear my hair out. that's how annoying she was IMO.

kmp77

Reaction score
Dude just butchered that Uscher song!!!

Good, that dude is a major d-bag. I smiled when he started because I knew this song wasn't a singer's song. Heck, it sucks when uscher sings it.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Scotty will get signed to some country label. That guy has a voice to sing hit songs for radio. Wow.

Paul is so unique. I kinda like it, but the smiling throughout his singing bugs me. I dont mind the awkward stage movements.

Stefano Mars. Ha ha. I love the song he sang, but he had trouble with the high notes. Good looking guy, so I think he makes it to top 5.

Casey was uh...crazy.

Jacob can sing his *** off, but his type of singing is not my cuppa.

I think the Top 5 guys will be Jacob, James, Scotty, Paul, Stefano

kristie

Reaction score
kmp77;3862961 said:
Dude just butchered that Uscher song!!!

Good, that dude is a major d-bag. I smiled when he started because I knew this song wasn't a singer's song. Heck, it sucks when uscher sings it.

i agree. bad song choice for the guy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I just got done watching with the Mrs.

Jacob Lusk can be over the top, but when he controls it, he has serious chops.

Like the rocker kid who sang Judas Priest the best. Don't know his name, but think it was James.

Paul and the last guy, I think Casey, are the most original.

Scotty the country kid sang a song two octaves lower than the original. I liked it.

Everyone else singing ballads sounded exactly the same. The 5 above stood out.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Hostile;3864044 said:
I just got done watching with the Mrs.

Jacob Lusk can be over the top, but when he controls it, he has serious chops.

Like the rocker kid who sang Judas Priest the best. Don't know his name, but think it was James.

Paul and the last guy, I think Casey, are the most original.

Scotty the country kid sang a song two octaves lower than the original. I liked it.

Everyone else singing ballads sounded exactly the same. The 5 above stood out.

I think Jacob is by far the best singer of the guys.
Casey is the 2nd best.
I like Scotty but I dont think he can sing anything besides Country. (which is fine, b/c he'll go onto have a nice career probably)

Can't stand the little red-head who flicks his hair all the time.
Jovany just stands there and sings. Not very impressive.

Paul has a cool voice, but his outfits and mannerisms ruin it for me. He just looks awkward with the creepy smile the whole time.

The rocker guy sang really well. I usually cant stand him b/c he tries to hit that high note over and over again everytime he sings. He controlled it last night so it was tolerable. He'll be the guy that gets more annoying as the show goes on.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Lauren Alaina is $$$$$$$
Pia was also great.

I must say though, J.LO and Steven are worthless as judges now. They dont even critique. Its rainbows and puppies for almost everyone. At least Randy is trying to keep it real.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Holy cow, this group of girls in through the roof. It's a shame they actually have to pick 5 guys. It should probably be like 8-2 girls to guys.

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;3864301 said:
Holy cow, this group of girls in through the roof. It's a shame they actually have to pick 5 guys. It should probably be like 8-2 girls to guys.

i agree. the girls are just amazing this year.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
theogt;3864301 said:

Totally agree, the guys were pretty bad but most of the girls were good. I think my two favorites are Pia and the little country girl, Lauren Alaina. Haley is pretty good but she sometimes annoys me. Ashton is good as well but she came off as arrogant or something last night.

kristie

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;3864468 said:
Totally agree, the guys were pretty bad but most of the girls were good. I think my two favorites are Pia and the little country girl, Lauren Alaina. Haley is pretty good but she sometimes annoys me. Ashton is good as well but she came off as arrogant or something last night.

what did you think of thia? she was amazing IMO.