American Idol season 10

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kristie;3857054 said:
same here. loved ellen as a judge.
You misread me. Ellen being a judge made the show almost unwatchable for me. It was a horrible decision.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the show.

Ellen was a joke of EPIC proportions. Saying things like, "you were good, I mean that was nice, really really was good"

Give me a break.

Sadly, NOW the show has LEGIT people on the panel and it probably ends this year.

kristie

Reaction score
Hostile;3857215 said:
You misread me. Ellen being a judge made the show almost unwatchable for me. It was a horrible decision.

whoops.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Agreed about Ellen sucking it. What a waste of space on the panel.

Paul is the one with the soft voice, right? He's unique for sure. They didnt showcase him much, did they?
Casey is the one with the bass, right? Don't like him. He reminds me a lot of Taylor Hicks. Very manic.

kristie

Reaction score
here's who like:

casey
paul
tim
jacob(his voice scares me a little but i love it)
robbie
lauren alaina
rachel
pia
naima
haley
thia
julie

also there seems to be a lot of people from new york this season, which i think is cool being from new york myself.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Hostile;3858241 said:
Someone doing Judas Priest? I love it.

Ya, but it's that guy that just screams all the time. I don't care much for him. Saying that however, that song should be good for him.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
This Haley chick is probably my favorite of the females. The performance at 0:50 is incredible.

[youtube]fz6cuilR4jY[/youtube]

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
theogt;3858641 said:
This Haley chick is probably my favorite of the females. The performance at 0:50 is incredible.

Ya, she's ok, but when she tries to get real low it sounds bad IMO. She didn't do it in that performance but has in some of her other ones. I like the girl after her in that video, Ashton.

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;3858641 said:

haley is great. :)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Second favorite AI performance:

[youtube]QcUW1BNeevY[/youtube]

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What was the name of that little skinny crybaby, awful looking, meth acting chick, that just got married in Vegas?

Damn, she grated on my nerves. The poor bastid that just married her is in for a big surprise once the newlywed stuff comes to an end!

She is hideous...

kristie

Reaction score
5Stars;3858950 said:
What was the name of that little skinny crybaby, awful looking, meth acting chick, that just got married in Vegas?

Damn, she grated on my nerves. The poor bastid that just married her is in for a big surprise once the newlywed stuff comes to an end!

She is hideous...

her name was ashley. she was very annoying. i feel bad for her husband.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
... I downloaded the albums of Paul's bands. The Grand Magnolias and Hightide Blues. AMAZING!.

[youtube]kt9rQD34lPc[/youtube]

Favorite song so far.

kristie

Reaction score
xout;3859288 said:
... I downloaded the albums of Paul's bands. The Grand Magnolias and Hightide Blues. AMAZING!.

[youtube]kt9rQD34lPc[/youtube]

Favorite song so far.

awesome :clap2: