American Idol season 12

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Angie was my favorite again--Thought both songs were outstanding. Will be hearing alot about her win or not.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
The right person was sent home tonight! The top 4 is crazy talented! I personally hope Angie or Candice wins.

CxC1993

Reaction score
Rooting for a Candice or Kree win!

Also, I enjoyed Fantasia's performance. Good to see her return.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
CxC1993;5051319 said:
Also, I enjoyed Fantasia's performance. Good to see her return.

I have to watch it back because I just saw bits and pieces of it. Everyone is raving about it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok, I don't know where to start here, but I will lead off with this....

I met Angie tonight!

The wife and I decided to go to see a movie at The Grove, which is smack dab in the middle of Beverly Hills. When the movie was over, we went to walk down to see what shops were here. As we were heading to a restaurant to eat, I see a huge, white smile heading our way, it was Angie.

Well, she and her dad were heading to the same place to eat and were right behind us waiting for a table. Her dad saw my Cowboys cap and we started talking. He is pro-Romo BTW and not a hater, but is a Patriots fan. We must have talked for almost 7 minutes about our teams while the wife chit-chatted with Angie. She is a very sweet girl and down to earth. I must add, Amber's legs have nothing on Angie, she wore the same outfit she had on for the show, black leather pants.

I did not want to get too personal and drool over a celebrity, I never do, but I had to ask one question......I asked her, if she was not in the competition and watching the final four girls, who would win. Answer was Candice but she said all were great and amazing, of course she would say that part.

The rest of her family arrived and we said our goodbyes, best wishes, etc, etc.

Now, my big question....Our movie started at 4:35(Olympus has Fallen) and we got out close to 7(PST). When we met her at that time, the show was already over. So, what time is the actual show filmed? I thought no way she could be here because it was elimination night, but, alas, here she was. Also, in LA traffic, it must have taken her a couple hours to even get to this part of town from wherever the show is taped, so I am guessing it is filmed during the day, no idea though.

I don't get gaga over celebrities unless their name is Emmitt, Troy, Michael, Strawberry or Hakeem but this was pretty cool. My wife was extremely happy, she loves Angie(and has from the start) and it made her night.

Janelle, the right girl went home but I think it was her fault. That girl had a classic country voice similar to Wynette, Cline or Lynn but she just chose the wrong songs every week. It is a shame because she has a great voice, maybe the best in this group but never displayed it properly IMO.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5051419 said:

I met Angie tonight!

The wife and I decided to go to see a movie at The Grove, which is smack dab in the middle of Beverly Hills. When the movie was over, we went to walk down to see what shops were here. As we were heading to a restaurant to eat, I see a huge, white smile heading our way, it was Angie.

Well, she and her dad were heading to the same place to eat and were right behind us waiting for a table. Her dad saw my Cowboys cap and we started talking. He is pro-Romo BTW and not a hater, but is a Patriots fan. We must have talked for almost 7 minutes about our teams while the wife chit-chatted with Angie. She is a very sweet girl and down to earth. I must add, Amber's legs have nothing on Angie, she wore the same outfit she had on for the show, black leather pants.

I did not want to get too personal and drool over a celebrity, I never do, but I had to ask one question......I asked her, if she was not in the competition and watching the final four girls, who would win. Answer was Candice but she said all were great and amazing, of course she would say that part.

Now, my big question....Our movie started at 4:35(Olympus has Fallen) and we got out close to 7(PST). When we met her at that time, the show was already over. So, what time is the actual show filmed? I thought no way she could be here because it was elimination night, but, alas, here she was. Also, in LA traffic, it must have taken her a couple hours to even get to this part of town from wherever the show is taped, so I am guessing it is filmed during the day, no idea though.

I don't get gaga over celebrities unless their name is Emmitt, Troy, Michael, Strawberry or Hakeem but this was pretty cool. My wife was extremely happy, she loves Angie(and has from the start) and it made her night.

Janelle, the right girl went home but I think it was her fault. That girl had a classic country voice similar to Wynette, Cline or Lynn but she just chose the wrong songs every week. It is a shame because she has a great voice, maybe the best in this group but never displayed it properly IMO.

that is just so cool, you meeting angie.:D

kristie

Reaction score
justbob;5051326 said:
Never could and still can't stomach Fantasia.

same here. i thought i was going to throw up my dinner listening to her sing.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;5051421 said:
that is just so cool, you meeting angie.:D

I forgot to mention that I had not even seen the previous night's show at this point. I told her not to say who was eliminated. Also, didn't know she wore the same outfit that she wore on Thursday's show. When we got home, we caught up on both shows.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
dexternjack;5051419 said:

I met Angie tonight!

That's awesome that you met Angie! She seems like a really cool and down to earth person!

I thought the show was aired live at 5pm (PST) but you met her at 4pm (PST) and the show was already over? Wow I didn't know that it was not shown live. It must be like Saturday Night Live where it's taped live and shown later on. You would think a show like that though wouldn't do that because then everyone has to stay mum about the results hours before it's aired if it was taped lets say at 2pm (PST)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
pjtoadie;5051561 said:
That's awesome that you met Angie! She seems like a really cool and down to earth person!

I thought the show was aired live at 5pm (PST) but you met her at 4pm (PST) and the show was already over? Wow I didn't know that it was not shown live. It must be like Saturday Night Live where it's taped live and shown later on. You would think a show like that though wouldn't do that because then everyone has to stay mum about the results hours before it's aired if it was taped lets say at 2pm (PST)

No, we met her at 7 west coast time. So, it is feasible the show is filmed here at 5. I did some research and it looks like the show is filmed right around the corner on Beverly, so she was only a block away from the studio/building AI is at.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
dexternjack;5051628 said:
No, we met her at 7 west coast time. So, it is feasible the show is filmed here at 5. I did some research and it looks like the show is filmed right around the corner on Beverly, so she was only a block away from the studio/building AI is at.

You did put that... my bad :D

Ok so yeah it's probably aired live at 5pm (PST) which I originally thought and then you met her an hour after the show ended.