American Idol season 12

kristie

Reaction score
someone made this tribute video to boston featuring angie's version of "i'll stand by you":

[youtube]7sirB0YGAL8[/youtube]

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kree is gone, take that to the bank. She can sing for sure, but she is kind of boring and her song choices are still bad. Her main problem is that she doesn't know what she wants to do, she is all over the place(genres).

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
dexternjack;5057389 said:
Kree is gone, take that to the bank. She can sing for sure, but she is kind of boring and her song choices are still bad. Her main problem is that she doesn't know what she wants to do, she is all over the place(genres).

I think you're right! Now Angie on the other hand killed it last night! As Randy would say "She's in it to win it" :D

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;5057468 said:
I think you're right! Now Angie on the other hand killed it last night! As Randy would say "She's in it to win it" :D

he actually said that to her twice after both of her performances.:D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
They should just end the competition now and give it to Angie. Have her sing solos for the rest of the season.

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;5061803 said:
They should just end the competition now and give it to Angie. Have her sing solos for the rest of the season.

yes indeed.

kristie

Reaction score
awesome! :D

[youtube]hfxPrI2UlIo[/youtube]

[youtube]h-Fy22XBJ50[/youtube]

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok, weird show. I still don't know what "standard" means for a theme. Guessing it is a song that lasted through time unchanged?

Anyways, three girls had one decent song and one great one. One girl had two decent songs and no great one. Who is that you say? Angie :(

Angie underwhelmed tonight but I think she is still safe, especially counting last weeks votes.

I have no idea who goes, but if I had to guess, I would say Amber, maybe Kree.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5074762 said:
Ok, weird show. I still don't know what "standard" means for a theme. Guessing it is a song that lasted through time unchanged?

Anyways, three girls had one decent song and one great one. One girl had two decent songs and no great one. Who is that you say? Angie :(

Angie underwhelmed tonight but I think she is still safe, especially counting last weeks votes.

I have no idea who goes, but if I had to guess, I would say Amber, maybe Kree.

i would say amber too because she really did bad tonight, but i would be stunned if it was candice because she was in the bottom 2 with amber last week. remember, last week's votes carry over to this week.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;5074770 said:
i would say amber too because she really did bad tonight, but i would be stunned if it was candice because she was in the bottom 2 with amber last week. remember, last week's votes carry over to this week.

Didn't Amber get a standing O on the last song, Valentine? Granted, her first song was not that good, but ok.

I think Candice did enough to stay out of the bottom two.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5074772 said:
Didn't Amber get a standing O on the last song, Valentine? Granted, her first song was not that good, but ok.

I think Candice did enough to stay out of the bottom two.

she did, but she had done that song before in the vegas rounds, & it wasn't very good this time around. she sang it better in vegas.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5075807 said:
He needs to be a judge along with Jimmy, Keith and the Dawg. Get rid of the stupid themes and give the season one more shot with no gimmick's.

exactly.