American Idol season 8

kmp77

Reaction score
Danny was good! Everyone else bored the crud out of me.

And about Casey Carlson......

Bikini photos are not allowed

................uhh...what was I saying?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow...I now remember why I usually do not watch after the main cuts.

But even the few times I have seen it past that time were better then those on last night.

That last guy was about the only half way decent one and I still did not care for that song.

But man oh man that one girl should be booted for just absolutely butchering the police song. Good grief I have seen people that did not get past the golden ticket to hollywood stages of the show that were better.

Uggh...just terrible.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2644099 said:
Wow...I now remember why I usually do not watch after the main cuts.

But even the few times I have seen it past that time were better then those on last night.

That last guy was about the only half way decent one and I still did not care for that song.

But man oh man that one girl should be booted for just absolutely butchering the police song. Good grief I have seen people that did not get past the golden ticket to hollywood stages of the show that were better.

Uggh...just terrible.

noone is ever any good

you can hear the same type of singers in church, or your local karaoke bar

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Hey Hos :mad: You leave my Tatiana alone. I want her to win the whole thing. She was the best one last night.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2644154 said:
Hey Hos :mad: You leave my Tatiana alone. I want her to win the whole thing. She was the best one last night.

she owe you crack money or something?

kmp77

Reaction score

She makes me want to put my head in the microwave, set for 3:00 minutes, stir, recover and finish it off for another 2:00 minutes.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
She was standing on stage with the best and she sat down.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
so how are the figuring this. 3 last night, 3 next week, and 3 the next week. that makes 9. Where are the other 3 going to come from? Got a feeling we have not seen the last of Tatiana.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2645912 said:
so how are the figuring this. 3 last night, 3 next week, and 3 the next week. that makes 9. Where are the other 3 going to come from? Got a feeling we have not seen the last of Tatiana.

According to my fiance', they have a wildcard deal to pick the last three. And I'm with you.......Don't be surprised if Tatiana makes a triumphant return and WINS IT ALL!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2645912 said:
Each of the 4 judges will select 3 to bring back for the wildcard round.

kristie

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2645912 said:

that's what i'm afraid of.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2645983 said:
so America's fascination with the morbid and weird continues...
Yeah, the whole world was going to start hating the show to follow your critical lead. I mean after all you are the center of the Universe.

:rolleyes: