And just like that we've been surpassed by the Lions

Vanilla2

Reaction score
We’ve been surpassed by the Lions. The team during my 30 year life on earth that’s been a walking punchline. The team that went 0-16. The JV Thanksgiving team. This team has now passed the Dallas Cowboys, as if we needed to add more insult to this miserable postseason for us. Feels horrible honestly knowing we’re in a race with the Commanders to be the most embarrassing team in the NFC this century

Wish ownership felt the shame and disappointment I do right now
Who cares. If you been a fan of this team for any amount of time you’d have realized by now that our Super Bowl is the yearly Forbes list.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I share your frustration as it’s very painful to get your hopes up and then get demolished by the number 7 seed.
Sometimes pain is good because you can learn from it. In the case of the Cowboys Jerry hasnt learned anything. In the fans case they will lose some fans and those people will be free and happy.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
It will most likely mean that they get to a superbowl before us, or rise in the playoffs to a level we haven't before us. Bad Ownership was the root of all evil for both teams.
Maybe harris isn't exactly winning titles with the devil's and Sixers. Time will tell

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Tough-minded Head Coach, innovative offensive coordinator, and an aggressive defensive coordinator.

Where have I seen it before?

AP_94013001312_t800.jpg

ovwrv9vl32mfmteod2wi.jpg

jess-haynie_-94-768x480.jpg

Big_D

Reaction score
At least we beat them on a technicality a few weeks ago. I’m sure Jerry will cherish that win. Give him something to brag about!

khiladi

Reaction score
Detroits stadium was lit…. Blue collar American town… gotta love if after all that city has been through…

CWR

Reaction score
Passed because they've been losers for so long they've had no choice but to stockpile draft picks. In that time they've also had a lot of busts.

However, they got the right staff and built their vision. Now they are on there way up and we are still going sideways if not down.

You can't operate being afraid to lose, and that's become our specialty.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
My point is if we're being honest the majority of us were beyond excited to get the #2 seed a couple weeks ago. We saw a team that had won 16 straight at home. We had some flaws but we thought our strengths would outweigh them. SAME TEAM, SAME OWNER, SAME QB yet no one was losing their minds with disgust two weeks ago. Again the result SUCKED it's just disappointing witnessing this board (predictably) slitting proverbial wrists when you know you'll be rooting again come next fall. I HATE where we are right now-- just seen this movie too many times. The movie of fan emotions.
Agreed the result did suck.. and I hate where we are right now also.

But of course I will be back rooting for the team.. what else can I do?

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Crazy thing is Jerry doesnt care at all
And that’s the most pathetic part…..where the hell is dudes competitive spirit? If I owned that team I would be PISSED at the coaching and team for such an uninspired and unprepared embarrassment of a performance. I would WANT to get better, to win, and that would make the cowboys even more visible, but Jerry cares about visibility, AND getting praise more than wanting the team to win….hes selfish.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
We’ve been surpassed by the Lions. The team during my 30 year life on earth that’s been a walking punchline. The team that went 0-16. The JV Thanksgiving team. This team has now passed the Dallas Cowboys, as if we needed to add more insult to this miserable postseason for us. Feels horrible honestly knowing we’re in a race with the Commanders to be the most embarrassing team in the NFC this century

Wish ownership felt the shame and disappointment I do right now
We were passed by the Packers, Rams, Buccaneers, Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks, Saints, Giants, 49ers, Bears, Falcons, and Cardinals in the NFC over the last 3 decades. Only the Vikings and RedFootballCommanderskins have equaled the Cowboys for frustrations. Why not the Lions, too?