Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

Scotman

Reaction score
Exactly. This type of sh** is exactly why despite being a member here since 06'...I rarely post.

Get well soon Dak. And yes, I hope AD does well.
I don't blame you. I posted at another site way back in the day. But trolling wasn't tolerated and it was far more friendly. Of course, it was an old platform that faded away.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The people who have criticized Jerry and Stephen in the past are going to have to praise them now. At least we have an experienced QB that can step in and start for us.

Yes. Great job, Frick and Frack, for taking the no brainer opportunity of getting this caliber of QB in here that's willing to work for peanuts because he desired to stay in Texas this year due to the pandemic.

I love it when a plan comes together.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah. Your subjective interpretation of stats = Dak is an overrated bum.

lol we are about to find out aren’t we?

Still loling ?

Do you realy think that with this kind of language anyone will take your argumentation serious ?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Dalton played well but I wouldn't call the offense more dynamic at all.

I only remember 4 possessions from Dalton:
1. taking over for Dak. He was sacked and later threw a pass to an open receiver. Looked good handing the ball off to Zeke on the TD, though.
2. Nearly throwing an int. 3 and out IIRC
3. Fumbling the handoff that led to 6 points.
4. GW drive.

I said i felt like the offense is more dynamic.

Dalton is a QB who can actually read the defense after the snap. Dak is not able to do that.
Maybe this gives me the feeling th eoffens eis more dynamic.

Well, watch the game. Dont watch the stats.

lostar2009

Reaction score
here’s to hoping he plays very well.

we shall see where the chips fall.

How he plays will give us clear
Info on how much the team
Does or does not need Dak.

You do know Andy is a veteran QB with playoff experience. Andy is not a no body.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Still loling ?

Do you realy think that with this kind of language anyone will take your argumentation serious ?
As opposed to someone who ignores a record pace statistical season by Dak with a top ten int %?

listen, if you’re intimidated, DON’T engage me.

When I want an opinion from someone who subjectively and overtly ignores relevant statistical data because of an agenda driven by being pissed at Dak Prescott failing to be the miserable bum all of you “subjective geniuses” say he is, then I’ll look to you but you’ll be second in line behind Khalidi.

Lmao dynamic...

yeah, we were an offensive mired in mediocrity with Dak but feel free to change the definition of “dynamic” to whatever suits your fancy so that you can create the conclusion you’re looking for. That’s called an ad hoc fallacy btw. You’re welcome lol (does this really bother you because I’ll stop if you want me to. Really I will lol)

Now are you gonna keep on crying with snowflake complaints about lollers or actually put some meat on your posts? You’re boring me otherwise.

LOL!!

We are about to find out how smart you are!!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I said i felt like the offense is more dynamic.

Dalton is a QB who can actually read the defense after the snap. Dak is not able to do that.
Maybe this gives me the feeling th eoffens eis more dynamic.

Well, watch the game. Dont watch the stats.

“Dak is not able to do that.”

Dumbest post on the thread so far. Where do you want your award sent?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
As opposed to someone who ignores a record pace statistical season by Dak with a top ten int %?

listen, if you’re intimidated, DON’T engage me.

When I want an opinion from someone who subjectively and overtly ignores relevant statistical data because of an agenda driven by being pissed at Dak Prescott failing to be the miserable bum all of you “subjective geniuses” say he is, then I’ll look to you but you’ll be second in line behind Khalidi.

Lmao dynamic...

yeah, we were an offensive mired in mediocrity with Dak but feel free to change the definition of “dynamic” to whatever suits your fancy so that you can create the conclusion you’re looking for. That’s called an ad hoc fallacy btw. You’re welcome lol (does this really bother you because I’ll stop if you want me to. Really I will lol)

Now are you gonna keep on crying with snowflake complaints about lollers or actually put some meat on your posts? You’re boring me otherwise.

LOL!!

We are about to find out how smart you are!!

I stopped rading after the childish "LMAO".

I dont ignore statistical data. I am able to interpret it the right way.

You dont. Go and get an education and stop bothering intelligent people (and i dont mean an low u.s. master degree. i am talking about an education).

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
It’s amazing. The only thing holding Dalton back from being Tom Brady was Marvin Lewis.

The only thing keeping a bum like Dak in the the NFL is the pro bowl team he plays on.

I guess Dalton has no excuses huh?

We should win the NFCE with a breeze dropping 40/game like a Big 12 offensive powerhouse. Too easy!!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I stopped rading after the childish "LMAO".

I dont ignore statistical data. I am able to interpret it the right way.

You dont. Go and get an education and stop bothering intelligent people (and i dont mean an low u.s. master degree. i am talking about an education).
Its good you stopped reading. You’re venturing into territory you’ll regret lmao