Anonymous Eagles player calls out Carson Wentz

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cause he was drafted in the first round. So that makes him better than Dak.

Told this to a friend last night. He hates everything. He has a very odd way of thinking. About life in general, not just sports.

He was saying how much better Wentz than Dak, same old crap. I told him, "to go look at their stats, prove what you are saying. Just because Wentz was a 1st round pick, does not make him better. The stats prove that, and you know it."
A few other chimed in about it, so he shut up.

visionary

Reaction score
"IF" Dak and Garett have wining consistently..huh?

we practically own the east, 4-2 against the mighty eagles and won the division 3-5 years 2nd round last year.. sure NO NFCCG or SBs but this is new team almost 100% turned over after 2015 until now..

we cant win the big one with both? maybe but lets tap the breaks on we cant win consistently when together they have averaged 10 wins a season plays 2 of the last 3 years.. odd saying we cant win when thats what we have done with new team and only 3 years of proof..
Im not saying we dont need full new coaching staff especially if the NFCCG is not reached but give it a break..we are winning. we are top 3 in wins since 2016 as team with this QB and Coach.

you are obviously too young to know what this organization used to be and you are obviously too ignorant to understand what it takes to win and you are obviously happy to wallow in mediocrity

So, you can take your own advice and ‘tap the brakes’ I’m going to continue to expect better from the team I’m a fan of

mm mmmmm......K?

cowboyec

Reaction score
their coach has to publicly guarantee a win.

players calling out the media worshipped false idol wentz.

sounds like that locker-room is a fractured mess.

blueblood70

Reaction score
you are obviously too young to know what this organization used to be and you are obviously too ignorant to understand what it takes to win and you are obviously happy to wallow in mediocrity

So, you can take your own advice and ‘tap the brakes’ I’m going to continue to expect better from the team I’m a fan of

mm mmmmm......K?

Im 49 get over it.. you cant state " Garett and Dak cant win consistently"

the past does not matter...seriously its whats been done since 2016 that matters and they are winning consistently and dak and this team has not been given the chance and been held to the fire for things not accomplished 20yrs ago?

I said we may need anew staff but your statements has no validity.move on

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I dont want a running QB. Unless they use their legs to buy them time outside the pocket like Wilson the running QB never wins SBs. The hits take their toll on guys like that. Dak is one tough guy but so was Cam Newton.

I wouldn't recommend it as a staple, although, doing so a bit more than we do now shouldn't hurt. Right now, it's a rare occurrence.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Told this to a friend last night. He hates everything. He has a very odd way of thinking. About life in general, not just sports.

He was saying how much better Wentz than Dak, same old crap. I told him, "to go look at their stats, prove what you are saying. Just because Wentz was a 1st round pick, does not make him better. The stats prove that, and you know it."
A few other chimed in about it, so he shut up.
I know brady is like the pink unicorn of QB, but look at where he was drafted. You don’t have to be first over all pick to be the best.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Opposing players seem to make sure to protect themselves from him when he runs as well . . . gotta love that! :muttley:

Who among us hasn't seen Dak seek out contact and thought of the last defender on this play?

BewitchedAdoredIceblueredtopzebra-small.gif

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Sounds cowardly and doesn't sound like a player who wants to help their team. Wouldn't this be something to discuss with Wentz?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This has to be fabricated drama. Every season there’s something new about Wentz’s teammates talking trash about him. I’m still waiting to see this shrine they built of Foles in the locker room.

Nav22

Reaction score
If Dak had any supreme level talent you would've saw it by now. Y'all just too emotional because he's a nice guy to say the truth. He's average as hell as a nfl QB in actual skills. I don't want to hear about w/l record and other stuff that is team stuff attributed to just him.
Okay, no “team stuff”. Got it.

Dak is #1 in the NFL in QBR.

Dak is #6 in the NFL in Passer Rating.

You were saying?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Okay, no “team stuff”. Got it.

Dak is #1 in the NFL in QBR.

Dak is #6 in the NFL in Passer Rating.

You were saying?
Maybe it's that ole "eye test" again thats being used to measure a players success. You know.......that test where one gives opinions backed up by zero facts and blurred vision....

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Maybe it's that ole "eye test" again thats being used to measure a players success. You know.......that test where one gives opinions backed up by zero facts and blurred vision....

The eye test were we didn't see Dak use his leadership abilities to lead the team past the Jets. And what is this leadership ability we hear people claiming come from anyway, the "eye test" or hearsay?

Nav22

Reaction score
Meh and? I dont care if the guys hitler if hes better athlete and can win, thats what counts..just saying. Ill take a DB arrogant qb without locker-room leadership but wins all the time vs one that cant seem to be championship material buts a born leader lol..thats coach material
Not sure if you were speaking in general terms or if you were alluding to the 2 QBs I mentioned in my OP... but allow me to clarify, just to be safe.

Dak is 35-19 as a starter... 64.8% win percentage.

Wentz is 26-20 as a starter... 56.5% win percentage.

Dak’s career stats are better as well.

11 of Wentz’s 26 wins came in the season in which Philly was so stacked, his backup won the playoff games and Super Bowl.

Ask yourself this question: if Dak was the #2 overall pick and Wentz was the 4th rounder, but everything else stayed the same... would anyone DARE say that Wentz is the better QB?

Because draft status is the ONLY reason anyone can possibly still take Wentz over Dak. Which is hilarious since they’re in year FOUR now.

Nav22

Reaction score
The eye test were we didn't see Dak use his leadership abilities to lead the team past the Jets. And what is this leadership ability we hear people claiming come from anyway, the "eye test" or hearsay?
LOL you say this as if Wentz has been any better. What’s Philly’s record again?